Today's Smoke Dec. 2016

Started by benchjockey, 12/01/2016 10:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

benchjockey

Ashton Cabinet No. 7 this morning.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

gitfiddl

I smoked a very nice Quesada 40th Robusto on the way to yesterday's gig.
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

05Venturer

AKA (American Kick Ass) Hybrid RPM: Rapid Perception Multiplier
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

MacMac

Drew Estate ACID Subculture Kindred Spirit 100 Years Anniversary
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

appollo

tjm0831

Tatuaje Havana VI Lancero

tjm0831

Arturo Fuente 8-5-8 Maduro

benchjockey

A Diesel Unlimited Maduro d.5 greatly improved after more then 10 months rest.

millarddj

Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

DonM

Ashton VSG and it is freaking awesome :bigthumbs:

"The Curmudgeon"

gitfiddl

I just finished a La Riqueza No. 4 Hermoso.  
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

05Venturer

Perdomo 20th Anniversary Epicure Sun Grown
and a hot cup of Earl Gray tea on a cold Sconnie evening
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

biggsy16

Nothing -25 for the next week
Never done being a Dad

Cfickter

Enjoying a CroMagnon Pestera Muierilor at the Crown Plaza next to the Manchester UK airport
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

benchjockey

E.P. Carrillo La Historia E-III.

05Venturer

AKA (American Kick Ass) Hybrid DEA: Devine Euphoric Aroma
Kent

gitfiddl

I enjoyed a Arturo Fuente Chateau Fuente Maduro robusto on yesterday's drive home.

benchjockey

La Aroma de Cuba Monarch

gitfiddl

Had an Ashton Heritage Puro Sol Robusto this afternoon.

DonM

Norteno Corona  :bigthumbs: A very nice full bodied cigar

"The Curmudgeon"

nwb

La Gloria Cubana Medaille D'or No. 4 (JUN13)
Chief of Shaft

tjm0831

Montecristo (Yellow) No. 3

05Venturer

Perdomo Habano Bourbon Barrel-Aged Maduro Epicure
Kent

RDF

Illusione MJ12 (The Majestic 12) Maduro
HokieSmokes!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." H. Jackson Brown

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.