January Member Sponsored Geek Critique

Started by junglepete, 12/13/2016 07:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beegerply

My review is in, thanks Clay for the chance to review this cigar also thanks for the extras. :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

clami

Thanks for taking the time to review - especially during this busy time of year.  Hope you enjoy the extras - Happy New Year.

jharrisx5

Smoking this now....will have my review completed in a bit.  Thanks for a great cigar to break my stogie drought...I hate having a cold!
Puff Puff Give....

clami

Thanks for getting it done.  Happy new year.

sar127

My critique is in, thanks for having me!
Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

clami

Great job everyone.  Thanks for making time for this during the holidays.  Have a happy New year. If anyone wants to post their experience with the different wrappers, I would love to read about it. 

sar127

Quoteclami - 12/30/2016  1:29 AM  If anyone wants to post their experience with the different wrappers, I would love to read about it. 

I'm 100% for the Cromagnon over the Aquitane. It has both more flavor and better flavor imo. More of that coffee note instead of the dirt from Aquitane. And also I rarely find the Cromags to go bitter.

Just my 2 cents. Thanks again for letting me try a rare size by them, it's been fun hunting down all the different ones. 

Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

Cfickter

Quotesar127 - 12/30/2016  1:16 AM  

Quoteclami - 12/30/2016  1:29 AM  If anyone wants to post their experience with the different wrappers, I would love to read about it. 

I'm 100% for the Cromagnon over the Aquitane. It has both more flavor and better flavor imo. More of that coffee note instead of the dirt from Aquitane. And also I rarely find the Cromags to go bitter.

Just my 2 cents. Thanks again for letting me try a rare size by them, it's been fun hunting down all the different ones. 

Rob, difficult decision for me, the only difference is the wrapper, but it is a big difference in flavors.  US Connecticut Broadleaf vs Ecuador Habano Ligero,  Until I can make up my mind my plan is to do much more research 

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

clami

The reviews are posted - looks like everyone picked up pepper, and lots of it.  Did anyone like the Habano wrapper over the Broadleaf?  These short smokes have a regular spot in my winter smoking rotation.  I do tend to grab the broadleaf more often, but there are some nights that I want a spicy smoke.  Thanks for the reviews.

Cfickter

Quoteclami - 1/4/2017  1:29 PM  The reviews are posted - looks like everyone picked up pepper, and lots of it.  Did anyone like the Habano wrapper over the Broadleaf?  These short smokes have a regular spot in my winter smoking rotation.  I do tend to grab the broadleaf more often, but there are some nights that I want a spicy smoke.  Thanks for the reviews.

Clay I am with you, I like most everything by Skip Martin.  These little cigars are great and keep them on hand always. 

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.