March Member Sponsored Geek Critique

Started by junglepete, 01/23/2017 03:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ntanner

Mine has arrived as well. Thanx for the extras as well Kent.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

DRuff

Package received today, thanks for the hitchhikers !

StogieDad

Got it brother, thanks for the hitchers!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

MikeBis2

I just wanted to say, I enjoy this site very much.  I have been a cigar smoker, on and off for the last 30 or so years now.  I get a great deal of insight from the database and enjoy reading your members post.  I just hope one of these days, I get enough of balls to post one myself one of these days.  Keep up the good work.

Rebecca Silverwolf

Sorry it took so long for me to post, but my critique cigar has arrived as well. Thanks for the extras!
"Well, we may not have parted on the best of terms. I realize certain words were exchanged. Also certain... bullets."

"If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed."

-Captain Malcolm Reynolds

DRuff

millarddj

Smoking and submitting mine today. Thanks, Kent, you know how to pick 'em!
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

05Venturer

Little over a week to get the rest of these in if you haven't yet.  :thumbsup:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

ntanner

My review is in. Thanx for letting me in on this one Kent.
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

05Venturer

Final Friendly reminder
5 days to get these reviews in  :biggrin:
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

StogieDad

Mine will be smoked probably tomorrow and in on time, I promise!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

05Venturer

Word has it that all critiques were in and on time. Thanks Geeks.
Really looking forward to see what you all thought of one of my current favorite smokes.
Kent

05Venturer

Kent

StogieDad

So everybody got the spice kick from the start, eh?!

Good smoke Kent, thanks for having me.  Enjoyed it and some nice reviews folks.

PS, don't forget to leave Kent good feedback for the smokes if you haven't done so already!
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

millarddj

QuoteStogieDad - 3/2/2017  10:02 AM

PS, don't forget to leave Kent good feedback for the smokes if you haven't done so already!

Hear, hear! Thanks again for your generosity, Kent.  :biggrin:
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.