February Member Sponsored Geek Critique

Started by junglepete, 12/14/2016 06:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonM

Smoking the La Imperiosia tag along right now, thanks
Brother!

"The Curmudgeon"

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

ninfiction

Friendly reminder, you only have about a week and a half to complete your reviews.

DonM

I have it planned for my day off this week, thanks for the reminder

"The Curmudgeon"

MacMac

Smoking mine now. Nice cigar. Will be posting my critique soon. Looking forward to reading the other critiques!
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

ninfiction

One week left to get your reviews in. I'll probably PM everyone this weekend just as a last reminder. Don't drop the ball!

nirab

I plan on doing my tonight...if that plan does not come together, I will attempt the review on Thursday...if that doesn't work, then Saturday...if not Saturday, then Sunday morning...ok???  :biggrin:  :shy:  :angel:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

ninfiction

Quotenirab - 1/18/2017  3:48 PM

I plan on doing my tonight...if that plan does not come together, I will attempt the review on Thursday...if that doesn't work, then Saturday...if not Saturday, then Sunday morning...ok???  :biggrin:  :shy:  :angel:

That sir is a solid plan!

nirab

Quoteninfiction - 1/18/2017  8:16 PM

Quotenirab - 1/18/2017  3:48 PM

That sir is a solid plan!

I am happy that you agreed with my convoluted plan! I ended up smoking the cigar tonight, and let me tell ya, this cigar is... :shy:  :biggrin:  :angel:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

DonM

Got it burning as I type this It is a #$!? cigar.  I will edit the review when I am sober tomorrow :biggrin:

"The Curmudgeon"

ninfiction

QuoteDonM - 1/23/2017  5:38 PM

Got it burning as I type this It is a #$!? cigar.  I will edit the review when I am sober tomorrow :biggrin:

You still have 2 days, should be enough time to sober up...unless you keep drinking  :singing:   :cheers:

nwb

My review is in.  Thanks for the opportunity, Brian!
Chief of Shaft

DonM

Thanks for letting me participate Brian! :bigthumbs:

The review is in

"The Curmudgeon"

bstessl

All smoked, just need to submit it
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

ninfiction

Excellent, looks like everyone made the deadline. Thanks guys, hopefully it was an enjoyable smoke!

bstessl

Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

junglepete

Thanks to all for getting these in on time  :bigthumbs:
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

ninfiction

The boss says you guys all did your job. I thank you and have left feedback for all of you.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.