2017...A New Beginning

Started by ebernabe, 12/18/2016 05:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ninfiction

Excellent, I'll be watching for it!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

gitfiddl

Eric, et al, I need to humbly resign from the pass.  I've just got too much personal BS going on right now.  I apologize.
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

ebernabe

no apologies necessary, I understand, those things do happen. hope all is well.

ninfiction

Box arrived in MN. Will have it back on the road by Saturday at the latest.

ebernabe

thanks for the update

Quoteninfiction - 1/19/2017  5:03 PM

Box arrived in MN. Will have it back on the road by Saturday at the latest.

Cfickter

Well done Apollo, you got us off to a good start
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

ninfiction

On it's way to clami in the morning. Thanks for letting me play!

ebernabe

thanks for being a part of the pass. always a pleasure to be in one with you. I hope you enjoy your takes and thank you for the great puts.

Quoteninfiction - 1/20/2017  5:53 PM

On it's way to clami in the morning. Thanks for letting me play!

ninfiction

Quoteebernabe - 1/21/2017  3:42 PM

thanks for being a part of the pass. always a pleasure to be in one with you. I hope you enjoy your takes and thank you for the great puts.

Grabbed the 2 I did because I've been wanting to smoke em but always find myself buying something else instead. Love when a pass works out like that. Get a couple I've been wanting and share a couple I enjoy.

ebernabe

that room 101 you picked caught my eye. now I wish I would have put the "send it back to the mod" clause in the pass rules that was in the first pass I was in (the unconventional one in about 2014).  oh wait, I repackaged that cigar into the pass, never mind.

in all seriousness enjoy them.

Quoteninfiction - 1/21/2017  4:09 PM

Grabbed the 2 I did because I've been wanting to smoke em but always find myself buying something else instead. Love when a pass works out like that. Get a couple I've been wanting and share a couple I enjoy.

clami

Pass arrived and is in good shape. Should get it back out in a day or two.  What to take..Choices, choices, choices...

ebernabe

thanks for updating us.

clami

Heading your way Carlos.  Thanks for having me on the pass.

ebernabe

thanks for being a member of the pass. hope to be in many more with you in the future.

Quoteclami - 1/24/2017  12:01 PM

Heading your way Carlos.  Thanks for having me on the pass.

calvarez

Came in yesterday and just getting to looking through it now.  Nice stuff in there.  Gonna be some hard choices to make.  I will get it back out on Monday, but being just outside the city the tracking/movement may take an extra day.

Carlos Alvarez, Peoria, AZ

"I've learned that the taboo subjects -- religion, politics,
philosophy -- can be safely discussed in polite company
when you're holding a fine cigar and a scotch."
  -- Me

calvarez

Some notes on my puts...

The Angel 100 has been in my brother's humidor for at least 7 years, probably over 8.  It's been unavailable for a long time, and I gave it an $8 value as a medium-price guess.  If anyone objects to that, let me know.  These are amazing smokes, full of smooth wood and tobacco flavors, light spice, perfect burn.  It's my last one, and it's a mixed emotion to share something unavailable with my brothers.

The Viaje takes the "super premium" concept seriously.  Fantastic, long perfect burn, smooth.

The Nica Libre tastes and burns like a much more expensive cigar.  When my friends and I had it together. we put in a group order before we were done with it.

-- Me

ebernabe

pass update. nirab got the box on a day he was going out of town. it'll be back on the road later this week.

nirab

Puts/takes entered. If Eric approves, I will get the pass out on Monday.  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

ebernabe

sounds good. thanks for being a part of the pass

Quotenirab - 2/10/2017  4:24 PM

Puts/takes entered. If Eric approves, I will get the pass out on Monday.  :biggrin:

nirab

Pass has been transitioned to Don, and leaving beeuudaful Buda tommorow!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Cfickter

Come on people, include the prices on your puts!

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

nirab

QuoteCfickter - 2/13/2017  5:28 PM

Come on people, include the prices on your puts!

I see where some have, and some have not...I am a have not...since it was not specified by the moderator...and I am lazy...I did not... :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Cfickter

Quotenirab - 2/13/2017  4:45 PM  
QuoteCfickter - 2/13/2017  5:28 PM  Come on people, include the prices on your puts!
I see where some have, and some have not...I am a have not...since it was not specified by the moderator...and I am lazy...I did not... :biggrin:  

Sorry Brian but I have to respectfully disagree, look at Eric's original list, everything was priced.

calvarez

I noticed a few didn't have pricing.  I *really* like having the pricing there.  Sometimes a stick can be hard to find, or show wild pricing site to site, so having the price in the puts helps guide me and we all can do the math on it.

I don't think it's a huge thing, but would like to ask that others do it.

-- Me

nirab

QuoteCfickter - 2/13/2017  6:00 PM

Quotenirab - 2/13/2017  4:45 PM  
QuoteCfickter - 2/13/2017  5:28 PM  Come on people, include the prices on your puts!

Sorry Brian but I have to respectfully disagree, look at Eric's original list, everything was priced.

That is perfectly fine, I appreciate respectful disagreement :angel:  . It was priced, and from the beginning, but it was not clearly specified in the rules, just what pricing references that were agreeable for reference...I am all about playing by the rules, and if clearly stated, I would not have allowed my laziness to prevail!

I can surely supply pricing upon request!!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.