Curmudgeon Pass 2017

Started by DonM, 12/21/2016 05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

Quoteraize - 12/24/2016  9:00 AM

Guess I'm just not as curmudgeonly as I wished I was. I guess I'll just stick to "lesser passes".  Sorry for getting on your lawn guys. I'll avoid it in the future.

Good choice  :mad:  :lmao:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Cfickter

Why isn't this pass been started?  You think it was being run by someone who has a government job, oh wait!
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

ebernabe

merry Christmas to all you curmudgeon. tell your grandkids to stay off my lawn and tell that silly son in law not to park his ugly sweater in front of my house.

hoping you and yours have a great day together.

DonM

QuoteCfickter - 12/24/2016  7:07 PM

Why isn't this pass been started?  You think it was being run by someone who has a government job, oh wait!

:angry:

If you look @ the title of the Pass, Chuck, it does say "2017" now doesn't it? So is it 2017 yet Chuck?  F!$k no, it's still 2016 you idiot!  BTW,  I will start the pass when I get good and damn ready to.  I am not ready to listen to all of you whine about the cigars, all of the tape on the box or how much postage you cheap @$$es are going to have to pay.  Go take a laxative and smoke a cigar

Oh and yea I had to work so all you candy asses got your mail today

"The Curmudgeon"

DonM

QuoteMcBryde - 12/24/2016  2:12 AM

QuoteDonM - 12/23/2016  9:21 PM

QuoteMcBryde - 12/23/2016  4:50 AM

QuoteDonM - 12/22/2016  3:43 PM

QuoteCfickter - 12/22/2016  3:39 PM

I can believe you had the balls to start another one!  Off course I don't believe you have balls anyway

Well....I had the balls to accept you into the pass you old Bastid! :angry:

Don, you know your wife keeps them in a jar and only lets you get them out once a year, you have now used up your time this year!

E

My balls are intact bastid :angry:

In your case, you prolly been cut off after having all them crumb snatchers keeping the Mrs busy nursing and coddling them instead of your manhood  :lmao:

How do you think we keep getting all these little crumb snatchers? She's still hard after it! :-0  :-0  :-0  :whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle:

E

Yea, I figured she would run from that lil F!%ker every time you reached for you zipper :biggrin:

"The Curmudgeon"

DonM

Quoteraize - 12/24/2016  1:00 PM

Guess I'm just not as curmudgeonly as I wished I was. I guess I'll just stick to "lesser passes".  Sorry for getting on your lawn guys. I'll avoid it in the future.

OK Jason, I replied to your message explaining as to why I didn't accept you into the pass and was very respectful I might add.  You didn't reply to it, and chose to post this comment in the thread for my pass.  So with that in mind, I am not sure that you completely understand the potential for a Shyt Storm headed your way if you pursue this any further.  I would hope that you heard that loud and clear

"The Curmudgeon"

Brlesq

QuoteDonM - 12/24/2016  7:07 PM
 I am not ready to listen to all of you whine about the cigars, all of the tape on the box or how much postage you cheap @$$es are going to have to pay.  

WAIT!  We have to pay postage on the postman's pass?  Are you f#ckin' kidding me??  You get that shyt for free!

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

DonM

QuoteBrlesq - 12/25/2016  12:39 AM

I am not ready to listen to all of you whine about the cigars, all of the tape on the box or how much postage you cheap @$$es are going to have to pay.  

WAIT!  We have to pay postage on the postman's pass?  Are you f#ckin' kidding me??  You get that shyt for free!

No you are one stupid curmudgeon Bruce!  I do not get free postage

"The Curmudgeon"

raize

sorry if this came off other than I intended.  I was not trying to offend or be defensive.  I apologize if I worded this poorly. I hope you gents enjoy your pass and have the merriest of Christmases.  cheers!
An architect's most useful tools are an eraser at the drafting board, and a wrecking bar at the site.
- Frank Lloyd Wright

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=raize

DonM

Quoteraize - 12/25/2016  8:11 PM

sorry if this came off other than I intended.  I was not trying to offend or be defensive.  I apologize if I worded this poorly. I hope you gents enjoy your pass and have the merriest of Christmases.  cheers!

Thank you for taking the time to resolve this, I am happy we can put this situation behind us.  I hope that you have had a Merry Christmas, had the opportunity to smoke a cigar or two and enjoy family

"The Curmudgeon"

ntanner

Look's more like a Kick the s#!t out of the post man pass developing and since all you f#$#ing mail bastards look the same I think I want in on this. :hityou:
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Longhorn

This looks like a really sh$tty pass. :moon:

Can I get in?   :?:

If you do let me in, will cigars with cello wrappers be allowed? :banghead:

Also, can I go third from last to allow enough time for my Thompson "Under $5" sampler to get here before the pass arrives?:kickyou:

DRuff

Longhorn

QuoteDRuff - 12/26/2016  8:49 PM

Fkn whipper snappers

I doubt it - you're too old.  :whistle:

Cfickter

QuoteCfickter - 12/24/2016  7:07 PM  Why isn't this pass been started?  You think it was being run by someone who has a government job, oh wait!
:angry:   If you look @ the title of the Pass, Chuck, it does say "2017" now doesn't it? So is it 2017 yet Chuck?  F!$k no, it's still 2016 you idiot!  BTW,  I will start the pass when I get good and damn ready to.  I am not ready to listen to all of you whine about the cigars, all of the tape on the box or how much postage you cheap @$$es are going to have to pay.  Go take a laxative and smoke a cigar  Oh and yea I had to work so all you candy asses got your mail today  

Well I just assumed that for it to really begin in 2017 you would have to send it to the post office well before 2017 ends just to get it to the first person in tiem

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Dave S.

Cfickter - 12/26/2016  10:07 PM  [/QUOTE]

"Well I just assumed that for it to really begin in 2017 you would have to send it to the post office well before 2017 ends just to get it to the first person in time."

[/QUOTE]

Unless I'm mistaken, the colloquial term for documents delivered via United States Postal Service is "snail mail," which is, I believe, a reference to the speed with which the USPS and its employees typically move.

"There are not enough Indians in the world to defeat the Seventh Cavalry."

George Armstrong Custer

DonM

Quotentanner - 12/26/2016  7:39 PM

Look's more like a Kick the s#!t out of the post man pass developing and since all you f#$#ing mail bastards look the same I think I want in on this. :hityou:

:angry: now why you want to kick the shyt out of the post man and no we dont look alike you blind F!$k!

You are in

"The Curmudgeon"

DonM

QuoteLonghorn - 12/26/2016  11:43 PM

This looks like a really sh$tty pass. :moon:

Can I get in?   :?:

If you do let me in, will cigars with cello wrappers be allowed? :banghead:

Also, can I go third from last to allow enough time for my Thompson "Under $5" sampler to get here before the pass arrives?:kickyou:

Cello- No cello - why do you need cello :angry:

Why not, I am sure you have Thompson's on speed dial

You are in :angry:

"The Curmudgeon"

DonM

QuoteDave S. - 12/27/2016  2:18 PM

Cfickter - 12/26/2016  10:07 PM  

"Well I just assumed that for it to really begin in 2017 you would have to send it to the post office well before 2017 ends just to get it to the first person in time."

[/QUOTE]

Unless I'm mistaken, the colloquial term for documents delivered via United States Postal Service is "snail mail," which is, I believe, a reference to the speed with which the USPS and its employees typically move.

[/QUOTE]

:angry:  We have a standard to uphold  :biggrin:

"The Curmudgeon"

Brlesq

QuoteDonM - 12/21/2016  7:53 PM

QuoteBrlesq - 12/21/2016  10:36 PM

Ugh. this pass again??  Let me think about it.  

Hey, your a postman!  I might consider playing if you send me the $2.90 that the Post Office ripped me off on last week for a "Signature Required" fee I paid, and then you guys delivered the package and didn't get a damned signature!  Shyt, that's more money than my morning joe at Starbucks costs!  :angry:

I told you last night I was sending you 290  .01$ stamps, what part of that didn't you understand?

:lmao:

Son of a bytch! You actually refunded me with 290  .01$ stamps!   :lmao:  :lmao:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

DonM

QuoteBrlesq - 12/27/2016  4:44 PM

QuoteDonM - 12/21/2016  7:53 PM

QuoteBrlesq - 12/21/2016  10:36 PM

Ugh. this pass again??  Let me think about it.  

Hey, your a postman!  I might consider playing if you send me the $2.90 that the Post Office ripped me off on last week for a "Signature Required" fee I paid, and then you guys delivered the package and didn't get a damned signature!  Shyt, that's more money than my morning joe at Starbucks costs!  :angry:

I told you last night I was sending you 290  .01$ stamps, what part of that didn't you understand?

:lmao:

Son of a bytch! You actually refunded me with 290  .01$ stamps!   :lmao:  :lmao:

:biggrin:

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

"The Curmudgeon"

Vroomp

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: Too f*ckin' funny~!

I might just have to get in on this one.......... But then, I am no where near as old as all you turds~!

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

DonM

QuoteVroomp - 12/27/2016  8:34 PM

I might just have to get in on this one.......... But then, I am no where near as old as all you turds~!

You are a Turd :biggrin:

My daddy always said "you can polish a Turd, it is still a Turd"

"The Curmudgeon"

Longhorn

QuoteVroomp - 12/27/2016  5:34 PM

You lying sack of...  :biggrin:

Longhorn

:lmao: at Don - 290 frigg'n stamps.  Wow. Just wow.  :-0

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.