Bombings of 2017

Started by johncw, 01/17/2017 08:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagfandaddy

"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle."
 George Burns

MacMac

Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

vw77guy

I've been hit!  Thanks Barry (benchjockey) for the great sticks. Can't wait to try the AKA.  Never had one.

Happy 4th to you all.  I hope everyone gets a chance to smoke a good one this holiday weekend.

Otter

R, Otter
------------------------------------------------------
Certified Retail Tobacconist
CRA Ambassador #0264
Twitter: @GeekCoefficient
Instagram: Geekcoefficient
https://www.facebook.com/groups/cigargeeks/

My Virtual Humidor: http://tinyurl.com/a9umtsr

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

biggsy16

Never done being a Dad

Olddog

"Honest men, with pipes or cigars in their mouths, have great physical advantages in conversation. You may stop talking if you like, but the breaks of silence never seem disagreeable, being filled up by the puffing of smoke." - William Makepeace Thackeray

appollo

tfkirk

Should be in a box split with headfirst but Gary had retaliation on his mind. H. Upmann The Banker Annuity 8 mighty looking good smokes thanks Gary.
Kirk

RIP BIG KIRK, LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU, SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE

benchjockey

Glad they arrived safely, Shawn.
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

bstessl

Stogiedad hit me pretty hard at the request of Brlesq...  Stogiedad held a side contest for my St. Baldrick's fund raiser, Bruce was the winner and he had Michael pass the prize on to me.  Thanks a bunch guys!
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

klamm143

:rocker:     :bigthumbs:     :rocker:

Nice HITS........All well deserved. 

Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

headfirst

Rich (biggsy16) is at it again, came back from vacation to find these beauts waiting for me!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

danb6177

Awesome! some great sticks right there !
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

appollo

benchjockey

Top notch selection!
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

West88

Nirab (Brian) hooked me up the other day and so far these cigars have been awesome.
"Better to have that and not need it than need it and not have it" Captain Woodrow F. Call

biggsy16

Quoteheadfirst - 7/24/2017  10:23 AM  Rich (biggsy16) is at it again, came back from vacation to find these beauts waiting for me!

Hope you enjoy them Gary, also wanted it known that stogiedad shipped them free, so big thank you to him 

Never done being a Dad

headfirst

You're both great geeks, I'm sure I will enjoy these!  I've had my eye on the Sasparilla so that made the bomb all the sweeter. :bigthumbs:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

biggsy16

QuoteWest88 - 7/24/2017  3:02 PM  Nirab (Brian) hooked me up the other day and so far these cigars have been awesome.

Well done Brian 

Never done being a Dad

appollo

Bombs going off all over the place.Must be something in the air.

CarlosoftHUN

i am quite new here, but what bombing exactly means in this extend? Looks like ppl sending cigars to others and bombing with them? :-D
Cigars - What else?

"The light ones may be killers, the dark ones mild; not the wrappers but the fillers, make cigars or women wild." -Keith Preston

headfirst

Bombing = surprise gift of cigars
-Charles Spurgeon

Silverstix

Quoteheadfirst - 7/26/2017  9:42 AM  Bombing = surprise gift of cigars

a.k.a. the gift of life.......(too far?)

klamm143

THE MAGA-BOMBER LIVES.........................

If I could award Curtis the Distinguished Medal Of BOMBERS - I would do just that. About a month ago, I "busted his chops" about sending me a humidor he was working on after it was complete. WELL - he did not send the humi, but he did send a "nuclear option" bomb to me that blew me outta' the boat. I don't even own a boat.......28, yupp I said 28 quality sticks and not a single dud or floater in the lot. This guy - being a Veteran knows how to run a sortie folks. I got several bunker buster sticks that I plan on crawling into my foxhole and enjoying (along with Grey Goose)....THANK YOU CURTIS!!!!
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.