Bombings of 2017

Started by johncw, 01/17/2017 08:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

klamm143

Pics.......or it didn't happen?????    OOHHHHHHHHHHH - it happened alright!!!!
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

klamm143

More...............just so you can drool!!!!   THANK YOU CURTIS......
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

klamm143

A few close ups.............
Kevin R. Lamm

ninfiction

Damn!!! nice shoes   :lmao:
This is not the admin you're looking for...

klamm143

Kevin R. Lamm

klamm143

Kevin R. Lamm

klamm143

Quoteninfiction - 7/26/2017  8:26 PM  Damn!!! nice shoes   :lmao:

The shoes were from another shipment.....really need to send the shoes back.....cause they were full of crap......LMAO. 

Kevin R. Lamm

danb6177

Wow. Just wow. What a bomb ! :bow:
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

appollo

Holy crap did it all come in one box?Well done :bigthumbs:

klamm143

Quoteappollo - 7/26/2017  9:01 PM  Holy crap did it all come in one box?Well done :bigthumbs:

:dancing: YES SIR..one large well wrapped and tight packed IED..........(improvised exploding device .... of assorted aged flammable leafy material)  :dancing:
Kevin R. Lamm

biggsy16

Never done being a Dad

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

CarlosoftHUN

OMG congrats for it.... I have less in my humidor than in you pics :-D rofl
Cigars - What else?

"The light ones may be killers, the dark ones mild; not the wrappers but the fillers, make cigars or women wild." -Keith Preston

Cap10_Morgan

:drool:   Un.freakin.real!  Wow!  Great hit, Curtis!  :-0
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

Brlesq

Damn, Curtis!  That is a generous hit!!  :bigthumbs:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Olddog

It was a Tarheel special bombing!  Enjoy it Kevin
"Honest men, with pipes or cigars in their mouths, have great physical advantages in conversation. You may stop talking if you like, but the breaks of silence never seem disagreeable, being filled up by the puffing of smoke." - William Makepeace Thackeray

danb6177

Wow what a surprise this was!! sent my son to the mailbox today because it was raining and I didnt wanna get wet  :biggrin:  and well.........no worries Ill make another that looks just like em :dancing:

I mentioned on the herf that I was wanting to try a papas fritas because everyone there seems to like them. Kent (05Venturer) hooked me up with one and some other great sticks.

Kent brother thanx so much man. Really really appreciated. I was pondering what I wanted to smoke this year for my birthday stick. No need to ponder that anymore!

haha and now I feel so inspired....what to do with this inspiration :?:
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

headfirst

Solid lineup, Kent strikes again!  Those google herfs seem dangerous! :bigthumbs:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

klamm143

SWEETtttttttttttttttttttttttt......enjoy.
Kevin R. Lamm

appollo

Well done Kent. :thumbsup: Another mail box destroyed.

Olddog

Excellent selection.  Great going Kent
"Honest men, with pipes or cigars in their mouths, have great physical advantages in conversation. You may stop talking if you like, but the breaks of silence never seem disagreeable, being filled up by the puffing of smoke." - William Makepeace Thackeray

tfkirk

Kirk

RIP BIG KIRK, LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU, SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.