2017 CG SB Squares - Winners n Cigars Posted!!

Started by nirab, 01/25/2017 09:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cfickter

Prediction
Falcon - 34
Patriots - 31

Brian, I could do at least 4 to 5 more squares if no one jumps in
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

StogieDad

I'll do another 5 as well if we need it unless a fresh geek wants in!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

nirab

I'd love to see a new geek join in. :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:

If no one fills up the remaining slot by Monday, let's open it up to those who signed up so we can fill this thing.
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

johncw

Falcons - 30
Patriots -26

I'm having a hard time betting against the Patriots but I really don't want to see them win

johncw

nirab

Quotejohncw - 1/27/2017  11:00 AM

I'll also take a couple as well

I'm gonna let this ride through the weekend and see if anyone new or old signs up. If not then the balance of squares will be open to all.

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

bstessl

I'll have to look and see if I can fulfill the requirement, but would like to get in if I can
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

nirab

Quotebstessl - 1/27/2017  11:39 AM

I'll have to look and see if I can fulfill the requirement, but would like to get in if I can

I'm counting you in brother Brian! You are more than qualified to join...here are the requirements. If we get one more geek to sign up, then everyone will have 10 squares. Come Monday, if no one takes the last spot, then the last 10 are open to all...

First set of squares sold is (10) at one time, and the requirements are:

(1) $15-20 cigar
(2) $10-15 cigar
(3) $5-10 cigar

So, each contestant must purchase the 10 square / 6 cigar package first. After that, you can buy individual squares. Cigar value determines how many squares you get. Here is the value of each cigar:

$15-20 cigar = 4 squares
 $10-15 cigar = 2 squares
 $5-10 cigar = 1 square

Once all the squares are sold, cigar prizes will be awarded as follows:

1st quarter winner - 20% of total cigars
 2nd quarter winner - 20% of total cigars
 3rd quarter winner - 20% of total cigars
 Final score winner - 40% of total cigars

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

nirab

ONE SPOT LEFT...if you love football, and the chance to win some cigars...Join in!!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

johncw

Quotenirab - 1/27/2017  12:57 PM

ONE SPOT LEFT...if you love football, and the chance to win some cigars...Join in!!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:

Even if you don't love football but want a chance to win some great cigars.

Are you wanting to list what we are sending or just send them to you.

ninfiction

Sticks in the mail: 9405803699300393357323

Added some cash for shipping too.

Thanks for doing this Brian
This is not the admin you're looking for...

nirab

You are Johnny on the spot!!...make that, Brian on the spot!!...thanks brother!  :bigthumbs:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

nirab

If anyone wants the last 10 squares, they are still up for grabs... :bigthumbs:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

johncw

I'll take 3 of them with 3 5-10 cigars... Giving others a chance that mentioned they wanted them.

clami

Package on the way.  9405 5036 9930 0479 1449 83

RDF

My sticks are on the way - 9405 8036 9930 0394 2289 98 .
HokieSmokes!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." H. Jackson Brown

nirab

John has (3) squares saved. Clami has (1) extra square. We have (6) squares remaining. Any takers?

So, each contestant must purchase the 10 square / 6 cigar package first. After that, you can buy individual squares. Cigar value determines how many squares you get. Here is the value of each cigar:

$15-20 cigar = 4 squares
 $10-15 cigar = 2 squares
 $5-10 cigar = 1 square

Once all the squares are sold, cigar prizes will be awarded as follows:

1st quarter winner - 20% of total cigars
 2nd quarter winner - 20% of total cigars
 3rd quarter winner - 20% of total cigars
 Final score winner - 40% of total cigars

Every contestant has bought (10) squares, and two geeks have secured some of the remaining ten. There are (6) squares left...

:biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

nirab

Only four predictions out of 9 are in for the bonus 5pk prize...don't forget to get yours in!

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

RDF

Quotenirab - 1/30/2017  5:25 PM  Only four predictions out of 9 are in for the bonus 5pk prize...don't forget to get yours in!

Patriots 28

Falcons 17 

HokieSmokes!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." H. Jackson Brown

clami

Lets go big touchdowns -
Patriots 49
Falcons 42

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

ninfiction

Quotenirab - 1/30/2017  4:48 PM

John and Clami. Deener27, bstessl's buddy and new cigar geek may be interested in the last 10 squares. You guys good with giving him first shot at these?

I think that's fair....but I didn't want any extras so  :confused:
This is not the admin you're looking for...

nirab

Brian's buddy decided against joining, so we have 6 squares to fill, and then we can assign names and then numbers...any one?

John has (3) squares saved. Clami has (1) extra square. We have (6) squares remaining. Any takers?

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

johncw

n/m didn't read the last post LOL

nirab

I'm going to grab an extra square, we got (5) spots left...  :shades:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.