2017 CG SB Squares - Winners n Cigars Posted!!

Started by nirab, 01/25/2017 09:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StogieDad

I'll do a $10-15 and a 2 $5-10 for 3 more, I will get all out by tomorrow.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

ninfiction

If no else wants the last 2 or whatever is left I'll take them....but I already sent my cigars so if anyone wants them please take them...but I will take them to fill up the board.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

nirab

QuoteStogieDad - 1/31/2017  10:24 AM

I'll do a $10-15 and a 2 $5-10 for 3 more, I will get all out by tomorrow.

Michael, this will get you 4 total squares

After that, you can buy individual squares. Cigar value determines how many squares you get. Here is the value of each cigar:

$15-20 cigar = 4 squares
 $10-15 cigar = 2 squares
 $5-10 cigar = 1 square
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

nirab

Quoteninfiction - 1/31/2017  10:55 AM

If no else wants the last 2 or whatever is left I'll take them....but I already sent my cigars so if anyone wants them please take them...but I will take them to fill up the board.

Brian, I will cover you the one stick, and give you the last square. Now, that the board can begin being filled, I will post up the procedure for doing so...keep your eyes peeled, coming soon!!

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

nirab

FILL THE BOARD INFORMATION! SPREADSHEET LINK AT TOP OF PAGE 4!!!!!!!!

OK, so we have nine geeks playing in this. I will ask that we go in order of signing up for the board for the first 5, then last to first for the last 5 squares. StogieDad will go first, followed by Cfickter etc... Here is the order to start. I am asking for 5 numbers, with each square having a number. The board is numbered horizontally, left to right, beginning with 1-10 on the first row, 11-20 etc...Sorry for no visual board yet, I am working on it. Once we go down the list with everyone giving 5 numbers...different numbers! Then last will go first for the next 5, which would be myself. I hope I am explaining this correctly! After we go down and back on the list, John will pick his 3 numbers, Clami his 1, StogieDad his 4 and ninfiction his 1, then I will take the last square.

Once the board is filled, I will use a shuffled deck of cards to designate the number for each square. My wife will pull the cards. I will use Ace for one, and 2-9, with 10 being used for 0.

So, StogieDad is up for his first five numbers, then Cfickter etc... Michael, post up your five numbers!!

Round 1

StogieDad  1            (8/10/27/72/81)
 Cfickter     2            (1/20/9/87/55)
 Clami       3             (13/34/46/59/67)
 ninfiction  4             (12/26/68/42/95)
 RDF         5             (11/30/60/73/86)
 05 Venturer  6         (2/4/50/100/75)
 johncw      7            (3/5/17/22/24)
 bstessl      8            (33/44/66/77/88)
 nirab         9            (45/51/69/25/84)

Round 2

nirab                        (6/99/19/40/76)
bstessl
johncw
05 Venturer
RDF
ninfiction
Clami
Cfickter
StogieDad

Round 3

John  (3 numbers)
Clami (1 number
StogieDad (4 numbers)
ninfiction  (1 number)
nirab    (1 number)

Its a bit confusing, but I believe this is the fairest, fastest way to getting this done. If we can designate the squares by tonight, I will work on getting the completed board posted by tomorrow night...

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

nirab

Thanks for the quick response Michael!!

Cfickter, you are on the clock!  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

ninfiction

Quotenirab - 1/31/2017  1:16 PM

Brian, I will cover you the one stick, and give you the last square. Now, that the board can begin being filled, I will post up the procedure for doing so...keep your eyes peeled, coming soon!!

I'll pay you back when I win, then you can just ship me fewer cigars back  :biggrin:

nirab

Quoteninfiction - 1/31/2017  4:46 PM

Quotenirab - 1/31/2017  1:16 PM

I'll pay you back when I win, then you can just ship me fewer cigars back  :biggrin:

If I don't win, I hope you do!!  :shy:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

nirab

Thanks Chuck!

Clami is on the clock!  :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

clami

13, 34, 46, 59, and my mega number is 67.

nirab

Quoteclami - 1/31/2017  5:29 PM

13, 34, 46, 59, and my mega number is 67.

mega number!!!...LOL!!!  :lmao:   watch that one be a winner!  :shades:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

nirab

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

ninfiction

sorry for the holdup. I would like 12, 26, 68, 42, 95

RDF

HokieSmokes!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." H. Jackson Brown

05Venturer

put me in for

this would be a lot easier with a board to look at :shy:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

nirab

Quote05Venturer - 1/31/2017  10:16 PM

put me in for

this would be a lot easier with a board to look at :shy:
I know,  but I am tech challenged! My wife is gonna help with this soon. Sorry guys...

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

nirab

Quoteninfiction - 1/31/2017  11:12 PM

Here's last years https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_yi_PxiHUTk8bzccLVL8tGENmiJ8Dm0bvA-sf4qhQ3A/edit#gid=5031286

yea, but now what do I do with it??? I'm telling ya, I don't do Excel, can use Word...a bit...and that's about it. I am old...and I am old school!! :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

johncw

Cfickter

OK mine is on the way 9405803699300395564750
Sorry for leaving late

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Cfickter

All, OK taking ninfiction's link from last year, I created a new sheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FsLCdfIr7kzjvU9KSKv2XtmVOGqre1HIVrCcMohS0qU/pubhtml 

Sorry Brian, this was getting confusing, thought this may help

let me know if you cannot access  

PLEASE CHECK YOUR NUMBERS TO MAKE SURE I LOADED THEM CORRECTLY

bstessl

Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

nirab

Chuck, thanks for the help, but Kent sent me a link last night. I just filled out my Round 1 & Round 2 numbers, so bstessl is on the clock. Here is the spreadsheet link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NounLcG1nrKvfOZ-xaX4EC1fqwyNx5BXeduUzQUTaWU/edit?ts=589156f5#gid=0

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.