2017-2018 Birthday Bomb Exchange - DONE!

Started by headfirst, 01/28/2017 10:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

appollo

Well done Cam.Have a great day Daniel.

StogieDad

Super, the geeks know how to do a birthday right!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

05Venturer

Well Done Cam, impeccable Geek Timing :bigthumbs:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

ebernabe

Great birthday bomb from 05Venturer. Thank you so much I appreciate it. I did double check the box and found it.

05Venturer

Quoteebernabe - 9/16/2017  1:56 PM

Great birthday bomb from 05Venturer. Thank you so much I appreciate it. I did double check the box and found it.

Found What??   :biggrin:
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

appollo

Received my birthday bomb from Chuck today.A truely great selection of sticks.Thank you very much sir.

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Cfickter

Quoteappollo - 9/16/2017  5:24 PM  Received my birthday bomb from Chuck today.A truely great selection of sticks.Thank you very much sir.

glad to see that the shipment of "collectibles" arrived.  tried to select some stuff you might not normally see.  Enjoy

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

ebernabe

This is what I found at the bottom of the box. It was late and I was tired when I got home and overlooked it. Thanks again 05Venturer

StogieDad

Oh my!!!!  Got a mystery package in the mail yesterday and to my
Delight, jharrisx5 had destroyed me with a overkill birthday bomb that truly made my day!  Brother, thanks!!!  Amazing smokes, I shall truly enjoy!!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

appollo

That is one great birthday bomb.Well done. :bigthumbs:

jharrisx5

Hehehe

Smurfed ya good!  Enjoy buddy...you deserve it!
Puff Puff Give....

headfirst

-Charles Spurgeon

ninfiction

Even I didn't get my own thread it was my birthday last Friday and Brian - bstessl handed off a dandy bday bomb face to face in Indiana. Not only do we share the same name we share the same tastes. He told me the Punch is from 2002. Can't wait to burn them down. Thank you!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

appollo

Very nice indeed.Well done Brian  :thumbsup:

05Venturer

Kent

headfirst

-Charles Spurgeon

Cfickter

headfirst

-Charles Spurgeon

sar127

This thread works like clockwork! I come home from work today and find an amazing bomb from SenorPablo! Thank you so much brother, will post a pic tomorrow in better light!
Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

headfirst

Happy birthday Rob, amazing timing Paul!
-Charles Spurgeon

SenorPablo

Happy Birthday Rob!  Enjoy!

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.