2017-2018 Birthday Bomb Exchange - DONE!

Started by headfirst, 01/28/2017 10:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bstessl

Michael (Stogiedad) always hits to impress!  Thanks a ton man!
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

StogieDad

Did that Piedra sustain a little damage on the trip?  Sorry man, I owe you one on that.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

CoreyMacLeod

No Signature Necessary.

Cfickter

I am hoping this is being posted to the right year/pass! But nonfiction hit me with a fantastic birthday bomb,, a couple that I haven't had and been on the list.  thanks Brian
Arturo Fuente Casa Fuente Corona Gordo
Crowned Heads Paniolo 2015
LFD, Event Only, Unnamed
Foundation El Gueguense Corona Gordo
BLTC Bishop's Blend Corona Larga 2017

xxx 

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Silverstix

Very nice!  Happy Birthday - we have the same bday, have a great weekend!!!

Cfickter

QuoteSilverstix - 1/19/2018  10:28 AM  Very nice!  Happy Birthday - we have the same bday, have a great weekend!!!

Well then, a happy birthday to you!

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

appollo

Well done Brian nice selection of sticks. :-) I think this is the post you want . 2018 Birthday Bomb Exhange

klamm143

:happybday: ...... :bigthumbs: ......Nice set of sticks.
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

headfirst

Chuck, this is the right thread for that bomber.  Your other bomb should be posted to the new 2018 thread.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

headfirst

Just want to say great job to everyone, another successful year of making birthdays great again!
-Charles Spurgeon

05Venturer

Quoteheadfirst - 1/22/2018  6:52 PM

Just want to say great job to everyone, another successful year of making birthdays great again!

Thanks for running this again Gary  :bigthumbs:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.