April Member Sponsored Geek Critique

Started by junglepete, 02/19/2017 02:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

millarddj

This is your three day reminder. I can't see who has and hasn't submitted, but I'm messaging Pete with the correct cigar shortly.
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

shakinghorizons

Where are we uploading the review to?

biggsy16

Never done being a Dad

millarddj

Quoteshakinghorizons - 3/22/2017  11:50 PM

Where are we uploading the review to?

As I think I already mentioned, I believe you do everything as usual, but submit it for any cigar, and Pete will change it to the correct stick when they are posted.

No one has a guess as to what this is?  :-0
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

biggsy16

Never done being a Dad

shakinghorizons

I'm going to be late - won't be able to submit my review until Wednesday (3/29) - but it will be in before April 1!

Vroomp

I have entered my review and listed this cigar as a Jas Sum Kral Red Knight Lancero even though I know it isn't.............  No clue :confused:
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

quickme

mine is in...  i'm made a guess but i'm pretty sure its not right.  Only lancero I can think of with a Pigtail.

junglepete

I see three are in...one will be late, and no word from Apollo
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

millarddj

Stephen had messaged me saying "Friday at the latest", but he did say he was trying to shake a cold.
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

appollo

Critique is in,sorry for the delay had some internet issues in the back-woods of the GWN. :-)

shakinghorizons

Mine is in!

I know I've had this cigar before - so hopefully I chose correctly!

junglepete

Quoteshakinghorizons - 3/29/2017  5:53 PM

Mine is in!

I know I've had this cigar before - so hopefully I chose correctly!

I don't see your entry...are you sure you put it in...I do see the other four?
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

shakinghorizons

SenorPablo

I just realized Colin did not have access to the GC Form.  I just got him access and we'll give him a bit of time to submit his.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

millarddj

Thank you Paul. I didn't realize that was going to be an issue!
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

shakinghorizons

shakinghorizons

Hit another roadblock - PM sent to Paul.

shakinghorizons

Hopefully all hurdles have been avoided and my submission is finally in.

shakinghorizons

Can anyone confirm that my submission was approved?

StogieDad

Looks like you were fine, it is posted on the main page now.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

bstessl

Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

millarddj

Quotebstessl - 4/19/2017  9:36 PM

Did anyone guess correctly?

Nope! I thought this was surprising, given my penchant for including these local cigars with many bombs.  :whistle:

Thanks for the reviews, all!
Ex Fumo Dare Lucem

shakinghorizons

Inquiring minds would like to know what this was!

junglepete

Quoteshakinghorizons - 4/21/2017  1:39 PM

Inquiring minds would like to know what this was!

??? Your review has been posted on the homepage with the correct cigar id for well over two weeks. Enjoy  :biggrin:
Guru of Frugality

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.