May Member Sponsored Geek Critique

Started by junglepete, 02/17/2017 09:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gustoff

Great to see they're arriving!
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

Kid Montana

Got mine today, thanks for the hitch hikers Gustoff!  I'll get my review posted the week after next.

I'd rather have a cigar...

jharrisx5

Got mines too... Thanks a bunch for the extra smokes
Puff Puff Give....

Deener27

QuoteDeener27 - 3/29/2017  8:50 PM

Got mine.  We are good to go.  

Really looking forward to this one.  

Thanks again for the shot to review.

QuoteGustoff - 3/27/2017  1:03 PM

Tracking #'s!!! Best part of the day when I knew I had a review coming up...
- nirab - 9505 5000 2902 7086 0001 61
- jharrisx5 - 9505 5000 2902 7086 0001 54
- Beegerply - 9505 5000 2902 7086 0001 47
- Deener27 - 9505 5000 2902 7086 0001 30
- Kid Montana - 9505 5000 2902 7086 0001 23

Since I was the first to respond and get mine (2 days on shipping), I didn't mention the extra's that were thrown in so that other folks would be surprised.

Thanks for the extra's.  There are a few that I have not tried yet and can't wait to.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

nirab

Got mine, will review asap...thanks for the hitchhikers!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Gustoff

Enjoy everyone! I'm looking forward to all of the reviews!
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter."
 ~Ernest Hemingway

Beegerply

Review is done thanks Justin for a fine cigar. :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

Gustoff

Saturday's the day! 5 day reminder for May reviews!
 ~Ernest Hemingway

Gustoff

~Ernest Hemingway

Deener27

Just about done with this one.

Tax season kicked my butt this year.  Should be signed, sealed and delivered in a day or so.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

Gustoff

It's a great weekend to wrap up your May review! (If you happen to be running behind...)
 ~Ernest Hemingway

jharrisx5

Daughter is getting married today.... Yeah I'm freaking out a little... Should still be able to get it in on the deadline.
Puff Puff Give....

Gustoff

Quotejharrisx5 - 4/22/2017  2:07 PM  Daughter is getting married today.... Yeah I'm freaking out a little... Should still be able to get it in on the deadline.

Awesome news! Congrats on some exciting news! Hope it ends up being a seamless event!

~Ernest Hemingway

nirab

My review is in...just before the deadline! Thanks for letting me play!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Deener27

In and done.  Thanks again for getting me in on my first critique.  You guys are the best!

jharrisx5

Puff Puff Give....

Gustoff

Review Status

1. nirab (Brian) - Submitted
2. Kid Montana (Daniel) - ?????
3. Beegerply (Byron) - Submitted
4. Deener27 (David) - Submitted
5. jharrisx5 (Jason) - In process
 ~Ernest Hemingway

Gustoff

Apologies if I missed a status update in the forums... it happens... although I do believe the update is accurate right off the bat!
 ~Ernest Hemingway

jharrisx5

Mine was submitted same day as the photo posted... Should be good to go
Puff Puff Give....

junglepete

All the reviews are in on time, thank you gentlemen...and thank you Gustoff for sponsoring and hosting...well done!
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Gustoff

That is great to hear! I'm pumped to read everyone's reviews on these.
 ~Ernest Hemingway

Gustoff

Thanks again everyone for a great review! All feedback has been left, and I hope you all enjoyed the opportunity.
 ~Ernest Hemingway

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.