Previous topic - Next topic

DRuff

DRuff

DRuff

bl18211

Um... ban who? me?

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

DRuff

Quotebl18211 - 3/19/2017  8:55 PM  Um... ban who? me?

zero interaction on the board and now you come back looking for sharks? yeah YOU !

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Cfickter

IBTL

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

DRuff

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 

05Venturer

QuoteCfickter - 3/19/2017  8:01 PM

IMBL

I'm Making Bad Lapdances?
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

DRuff

05Venturer

Quote05Venturer - 3/19/2017  8:04 PM

IMBL

Is Minion Butt Large?
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

05Venturer

Quote05Venturer - 3/19/2017  8:06 PM

Quote05Venturer - 3/19/2017  8:04 PM

IMBL

Is Minion Butt Large?

Iron Mouth Battle League?
Kent

bl18211

QuoteDRuff - 3/19/2017  11:59 PM

zero interaction on the board and now you come back looking for sharks? yeah YOU !

Here is a copy of the guideline for this forum, in case you missed it. Please refer me to the place where it mentions I have to have 'interaction' on the board in order to post a message asking kind BOTL if they have a cigar I seek. As far as I am concerned, I have done nothing wrong. Your numerous posts calling to ban me are ridiculous. As anyone I have purchased from on this forum (there have been many) and they will verify that I have been a responsible purchaser. Thanks for blowing up a reasonable post with garbage.

"This forum needed a sticky with some guidelines for some time, so thought i'd finally post one.

This is the forum for buying and selling whatever stock you have. Be careful you know who you are dealing with on both sides of the transaction. You assume all risk in any sale.

Please - no selling of Cuban Cigars. We are a US based web site with US based ownership and as such we will not be facilitating the sale of any Cuban Cigars.

Thanks!
-Paul"

Cfickter

We need a bigger thread

DRuff

Quotebl18211 - 3/19/2017  9:11 PM  

Here is a copy of the guideline for this forum, in case you missed it. Please refer me to the place where it mentions I have to have 'interaction' on the board in order to post a message asking kind BOTL if they have a cigar I seek. As far as I am concerned, I have done nothing wrong. Your numerous posts calling to ban me are ridiculous. As anyone I have purchased from on this forum (there have been many) and they will verify that I have been a responsible purchaser. Thanks for blowing up a reasonable post with garbage.   "This forum needed a sticky with some guidelines for some time, so thought i'd finally post one.   This is the forum for buying and selling whatever stock you have. Be careful you know who you are dealing with on both sides of the transaction. You assume all risk in any sale.   Please - no selling of Cuban Cigars. We are a US based web site with US based ownership and as such we will not be facilitating the sale of any Cuban Cigars.   Thanks!  -Paul"

You are quite the forum member. I can see why anybody would want to help you out. I would certainly look to go out of my way to help you considering all you've done around here. You are awesome.  :bigthumbs:

bl18211

QuoteDRuff - 3/20/2017  12:16 AM

Quotebl18211 - 3/19/2017  9:11 PM  

Here is a copy of the guideline for this forum, in case you missed it. Please refer me to the place where it mentions I have to have 'interaction' on the board in order to post a message asking kind BOTL if they have a cigar I seek. As far as I am concerned, I have done nothing wrong. Your numerous posts calling to ban me are ridiculous. As anyone I have purchased from on this forum (there have been many) and they will verify that I have been a responsible purchaser. Thanks for blowing up a reasonable post with garbage.   "This forum needed a sticky with some guidelines for some time, so thought i'd finally post one.   This is the forum for buying and selling whatever stock you have. Be careful you know who you are dealing with on both sides of the transaction. You assume all risk in any sale.   Please - no selling of Cuban Cigars. We are a US based web site with US based ownership and as such we will not be facilitating the sale of any Cuban Cigars.   Thanks!  -Paul"

You are quite the forum member. I can see why anybody would want to help you out. I would certainly look to go out of my way to help you considering all you've done around here. You are awesome.  :bigthumbs:

So don't help me. I didn't ask you specifically for anything. Additionally, if someone is skeptical about making a deal with me due to the amount of posts I have, then that is a fair assessment for them to make.  However, I have had several people reach out, purchased some cigars, and even had a generous member offer to send me a few sticks he felt could rival the cigar in question. So in lieu of your hostility, perhaps next time don't say anything at all, and blowing up a post with nonsense has done nothing but make you look foolish. Perhaps I don't have the large post count you do, but from what I have seen I would venture to say 99% of your posts are silly pictures and inflammatory comments. I think my solid 30 posts have been respectable. Enjoy your evening.

DRuff

OK everyone, sell him your sharks ! (if you think I am the only one skeptical about you , you are wrong, I am just posting it) . Good luck with your hunt, I would venture to say you won't have much luck.

bl18211

QuoteDRuff - 3/20/2017  12:31 AM

OK everyone, sell him your sharks ! (if you think I am the only one skeptical about you , you are wrong, I am just posting it) . Good luck with your hunt, I would venture to say you won't have much luck.

Thank you for your well wishes. Much appreciated.

DRuff

Quotebl18211 - 3/19/2017  9:32 PM  
QuoteDRuff - 3/20/2017  12:31 AM  OK everyone, sell him your sharks ! (if you think I am the only one skeptical about you , you are wrong, I am just posting it) . Good luck with your hunt, I would venture to say you won't have much luck.
Thank you for your well wishes. Much appreciated.

Yes, I really wish you well.  :lmao:  

Brlesq

Quotebl18211 - 3/19/2017  9:21 PM
So don't help me. I didn't ask you specifically for anything. Additionally, if someone is skeptical about making a deal with me due to the amount of posts I have, then that is a fair assessment for them to make.  However, I have had several people reach out, purchased some cigars, and even had a generous member offer to send me a few sticks he felt could rival the cigar in question. So in lieu of your hostility, perhaps next time don't say anything at all, and blowing up a post with nonsense has done nothing but make you look foolish. Perhaps I don't have the large post count you do, but from what I have seen I would venture to say 99% of your posts are silly pictures and inflammatory comments. I think my solid 30 posts have been respectable. Enjoy your evening.

I like this guy, but then again I am partial to Albanians!  :shy:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 

bl18211

QuoteBrlesq - 3/20/2017  12:35 AM

Quotebl18211 - 3/19/2017  9:21 PM

LOL thanks man.. where in UPNY you from?

DRuff

QuoteBrlesq - 3/19/2017  9:35 PM  
Quotebl18211 - 3/19/2017  9:21 PM So don't help me. I didn't ask you specifically for anything. Additionally, if someone is skeptical about making a deal with me due to the amount of posts I have, then that is a fair assessment for them to make.  However, I have had several people reach out, purchased some cigars, and even had a generous member offer to send me a few sticks he felt could rival the cigar in question. So in lieu of your hostility, perhaps next time don't say anything at all, and blowing up a post with nonsense has done nothing but make you look foolish. Perhaps I don't have the large post count you do, but from what I have seen I would venture to say 99% of your posts are silly pictures and inflammatory comments. I think my solid 30 posts have been respectable. Enjoy your evening.

There is something in the water up there, ice I think. Albania is a screwed up place, obviously.   :lmao:

05Venturer

Kent

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.