Sharks? :)

Started by bl18211, 02/21/2017 02:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Brlesq

Quotebl18211 - 3/19/2017  9:36 PM

QuoteBrlesq - 3/20/2017  12:35 AM

Quotebl18211 - 3/19/2017  9:21 PM
So don't help me. I didn't ask you specifically for anything. Additionally, if someone is skeptical about making a deal with me due to the amount of posts I have, then that is a fair assessment for them to make.  However, I have had several people reach out, purchased some cigars, and even had a generous member offer to send me a few sticks he felt could rival the cigar in question. So in lieu of your hostility, perhaps next time don't say anything at all, and blowing up a post with nonsense has done nothing but make you look foolish. Perhaps I don't have the large post count you do, but from what I have seen I would venture to say 99% of your posts are silly pictures and inflammatory comments. I think my solid 30 posts have been respectable. Enjoy your evening.

I like this guy, but then again I am partial to Albanians!  :shy:

LOL thanks man.. where in UPNY you from?

Umm... we've PM'd each other about this buddy. I'm in the same area as you!  I offered to get together with you at a local lounge for a smoke.

But since I didn't have any Sharks to share, I guess you weren't interested!   :confused:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

DRuff

OK, then

05Venturer

QuoteBrlesq - 3/19/2017  8:44 PM

So don't help me. I didn't ask you specifically for anything. Additionally, if someone is skeptical about making a deal with me due to the amount of posts I have, then that is a fair assessment for them to make.  However, I have had several people reach out, purchased some cigars, and even had a generous member offer to send me a few sticks he felt could rival the cigar in question. So in lieu of your hostility, perhaps next time don't say anything at all, and blowing up a post with nonsense has done nothing but make you look foolish. Perhaps I don't have the large post count you do, but from what I have seen I would venture to say 99% of your posts are silly pictures and inflammatory comments. I think my solid 30 posts have been respectable. Enjoy your evening.

Umm... we've PM'd each other about this buddy. I'm in the same area as you!  I offered to get together with you at a local lounge for a smoke.

But since I didn't have any Sharks to share, I guess you weren't interested!   :confused:

Image result for wowzers
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

bl18211

QuoteBrlesq - 3/20/2017  12:44 AM

My mistake, your in guilder land right? and no nothing to do with sharks. I believe I said anytime you want to have a stick with me at habana I'd be glad to meet you.

05Venturer

Bruce has a shark

Image result for shark shoveling snow
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Longhorn

Three pages of back and forth - sorry I missed this fun!  Nothing like getting a can of curmudgeon whoop a$$ opened up.

On another note, I'm also looking for Sharks.  I think I put them in my built in... I wish I had kept up with my inventory system.

Kid Montana

I think this thread has...

I'd rather have a cigar...

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 

nirab

So, I guess there are no sharks to be had here... :biggrin:  :shy:  :shy:  :angel:  :lmao:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Jackal

Sold him 10 sharks and even threw in a bonus Cuban stick.  Not even a thank you.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

bl18211

QuoteJackal - 4/5/2017  10:14 PM

Sold him 10 sharks and even threw in a bonus Cuban stick.  Not even a thank you.

Jackal - my apologies ... I am in the middle of moving and done have internet hooked up yet. Been behind on everything. I did receive your sticks and the extra, I will leave feedback as soon as my pic is hooked up again!

05Venturer

Quotebl18211 - 4/5/2017  6:20 PM

Jackal - my apologies ... I am in the middle of moving and done have internet hooked up yet. Been behind on everything. I did receive your sticks and the extra, I will leave feedback as soon as my pic is hooked up again!

What a coincidence you have internet and can post minutes after called out :nono:
Kent

DRuff

Quote05Venturer - 4/5/2017  7:43 PM  
QuoteJackal - 4/5/2017  10:14 PM  Sold him 10 sharks and even threw in a bonus Cuban stick.  Not even a thank you.
What a coincidence you have internet and can post minutes after called out :nono:

a real peach

Hot Stuff x

Wow, tough crowd in here.
LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

BewareDaPenguin

Who's got sharks!? I think I smoked them as fast as they got to me lol! Anyone? :biggrin:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Cfickter

QuoteJackal - 4/5/2017  10:14 PM  Sold him 10 sharks and even threw in a bonus Cuban stick.  Not even a thank you.

and still I don't see a Thank-you?

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

bl18211

QuoteCfickter - 4/6/2017  10:26 AM

You know, other than a select few guys from this site that have been absolutely great BOTL, I keep finding nothing but trolls and guys that seem to thrive on harassing others.

Where in this thread did I do anything out of line whatsoever.

I even apologized for not being able to reply in a timely manner and I still have commentary from the peanut gallery.

Seriously guys, find something to do with your time instead of jumping on to my thread to post your silly comments.

I am a member of several cigar sites, and have never experienced anything like this. You guys are ridiculous.

Brlesq

Quotebl18211 - 4/5/2017  7:20 PM

Jackal - my apologies ... I am in the middle of moving and done have internet hooked up yet.

Did you move out of the Capital Region?
Bruce
Chief Enabler 

bstessl

No, you apologized for getting caught...
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

Kman

Henry: [pulling out Klinger's file] Here we go. Father dying, right?

Klinger: Yes, sir.

Henry: [going through letters in Klinger's file] Father dying, last year. Mother dying, last year. Mother and father dying. Mother, father, and older sister dying. Mother dying and older sister pregnant. Older sister dying and mother pregnant. Younger sister pregnant and older sister dying. Here's an oldie but a goodie: half of the family dying, other half pregnant. [puts file down] Klinger, aren't you ashamed of yourself?

Klinger: Yes sir. I don't deserve to be in the Army.

"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new." - Albert Einstein

Cfickter

Times like this remind me of a quote by Don Rickles, and what timing, RIP Mr Rickles

Every night when I go out on stage, there's always one nagging fear in the back of my mind. I'm always afraid that somewhere out there, there is one person in the audience that I'm not going to offend!

nirab

Quotebl18211 - 4/6/2017  11:34 AM

You know, other than a select few guys from this site that have been absolutely great BOTL, I keep finding nothing but trolls and guys that seem to thrive on harassing others.

I even apologized for not being able to reply in a timely manner and I still have commentary from the peanut gallery.

Seriously guys, find something to do with your time instead of jumping on to my thread to post your silly comments.

I am a member of several cigar sites, and have never experienced anything like this. You guys are ridiculous.

IF you only knew... :shades:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

bstessl

Is this a bad time for "pics or it didn't happen"?
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

05Venturer

Quotebl18211 - 4/6/2017  9:34 AM

The "Peanut Gallery"as you refer are only worried about the possibility of friends being taken advantage of for someone else' gain. In case you don' t realize a lot of us are a very tight knit group that we consider family. If we see someone that we think may be trying to take advantage of this generous group we are going to voice our opinions. I have yet to ever find a group of better people on the web, sorry if you are offended but take a look at your actions and you will see our concern. You seem to be only here for personal gain and that isn't the way we roll.
Kent

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.