CigarGeeks Fantasy Baseball - 2017 (Season in full swing!)

Started by StogieDad, 03/10/2017 07:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

RDF

HokieSmokes!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." H. Jackson Brown

klamm143

Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

klamm143

StogieDad and fellow fantasy losers.....LMAO........worst stogies ever invented - spoils - to the LOSER. "The Package" is in the mail, and includes 3 of the most distasteful DOG ROCKETS I could find. I may not win this League this year - but - I'm not planning on getting back those same Dog Nuggets. SO - its 9th place or higher as a goal.

Tracking - USPS 1312 2830 0000 2830 8993
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

johncw

Quoteklamm143 - 3/25/2017  2:40 PM

StogieDad and fellow fantasy losers.....LMAO........worst stogies ever invented - spoils - to the LOSER. "The Package" is in the mail, and includes 3 of the most distasteful DOG ROCKETS I could find. I may not win this League this year - but - I'm not planning on getting back those same Dog Nuggets. SO - its 9th place or higher as a goal.

Tracking - USPS 1312 2830 0000 2830 8993

:lmao:

ebernabe

Caveman Steve

"yesterday I did nothing, and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday"

Cfickter

Looks like the draft went off, have a full roster.  Not feeling as confident this year as last.  When I open my roster last year I know I had a decent team, cannot say the same this year.  But only time will tell.

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

StogieDad

I'm digging my lineup my but my pitching staff is going to take some major work this year....
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

ninfiction

I changed my settings to grab pitching in the first couple rounds, I think it worked well...might be lacking in the field though..did get some nice names. Hard to say what is going to happen until they start playing.

The season is a marathon not a sprint!

klamm143

I rigged the draft - paid off the ESPN Autodraft Computer.....but I think the computer wizards just hacked my account - took my money - and sold me out.

OHHH WELLLLL - it's all good - long as I don't finish last - I DO NOT WANT A BOX of Chocolates (Dog Nuggets - Crusty Rockets) when the season ends.
Kevin R. Lamm

johncw

I feel like half my team is already DTD i swear I don't understand how easy it is for MLB players to get hurt.

ninfiction

It's on!

and cigars are on their way: 9505514836387093154202

StogieDad

Opening day has come and gone and we are off!  Have a great season geeks!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Cfickter

QuoteStogieDad - 4/4/2017  9:37 AM  Opening day has come and gone and we are off!  Have a great season geeks!

Yep, looking forward to it, thanks again for organizing.  Mine will go out this week

Cfickter

Well week one in the books and tough tight battle with Brian.  Looks like it is going to be a very interesting season.

ninfiction

QuoteCfickter - 4/10/2017  8:01 AM

Well week one in the books and tough tight battle with Brian.  Looks like it is going to be a very interesting season.

Who would have thought Santana would have 2 dominating starts, he was the main reason I lost. It was a close fight right up to the end.

It was hard being a Twins fan and hoping for poor performances from him.

5-1 Twins, 0-1 Brian, hard to be upset about week 1

johncw

Cfickter

Quoteninfiction - 4/10/2017  10:16 AM  
QuoteCfickter - 4/10/2017  8:01 AM  Well week one in the books and tough tight battle with Brian.  Looks like it is going to be a very interesting season.
Who would have thought Santana would have 2 dominating starts, he was the main reason I lost. It was a close fight right up to the end.  It was hard being a Twins fan and hoping for poor performances from him.  5-1 Twins, 0-1 Brian, hard to be upset about week 1

Only week 1 brother, lots of time left

klamm143

I had him on some of my teams in the past.....he's either on and scores big points or off and loses your shirt...............there's not much in between ground with him.
Kevin R. Lamm

johncw

MurphMan

Wow, didn't realize I had this many cigars. Must be sleep buying in my sleep. Well, time to get some sleep!!!!!

StogieDad

Just an update, I have recvd packages from johncw, klamm143, and ninfiction.  Of course we have a lot of time until the All-Star break, but when everyone else gets a chance send your prize packs on and I will get them stored.  Thanks everyone for playing, looks like some good matchups so far!
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Cfickter

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.