Previous topic - Next topic

tgs679

A huge Tatuaje day today.

Box of K222
Bundle of Pork Tenderloins
Box of Pork Chops

So Many Sticks

Picked up a box of UF13's today while out of town :dancing:
The field mouse is fast but the owl sees at night..... ( Grandpa Chip, Talladega Nights)

toby2

tvolball

Drew Estate event today Burns. Reluctantly paid the price because I love FFP and UF-13 and rarely have the chance to get them. Threw in the Camacho to make it a fiver.
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

So Many Sticks

Another box of UF13's, a box of Liga No9 Toros,and a box of Feral Flying Pigs! I'm done with my Drew Estate purchases for a while, and according to my wife I'm in danger of sleeping on the couch if I don't stop all cigar purchasing for a few months!!:(
The field mouse is fast but the owl sees at night..... ( Grandpa Chip, Talladega Nights)

appollo

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

jagfandaddy

"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle."
 George Burns

MacMac

JR Cigars in Burlington, NC

Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

tvolball

Picked up a few today. My buddy Charlie at Burns threw in a Partagas Serie D #5 from his stash
"Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"

MusicCity

Dude you're making me wish I lived closer!

MacMac

Pick up today from Havana Connections Midlothian, VA
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

klamm143

ALL...................very NICE.     :thumbsup:  :bigthumbs:  :thumbsup:
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

Cap10_Morgan

Went out to eat with the Mrs for our anniversary (19).  Stopped at Total Wine on the way home to pick up drinks for the night.  Stopped by the humidor and grabbed a couple sticks for the night.

photo 20170527_213819_zpsd2p41k7e.jpg

RyJ is for her to try.  Picked a nice mild smoke for her first time and it was one of my favorites when I started out and wanted a mild smoke with coffee.  But I have been wanting to try a Padron 1964 for years, ever since I saw an article with a humidor full of them on Bobby Bowden's desk.  (Apparently, he never actually smoked cigars but would chew on them all the time.)  I know its crazy, but ever since I read about it years ago, then read the reviews , its been high on my wishlist of smokes.
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

appollo

Nice picks .Congrats brother.

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

tgs679

Yesterday I picked up a Box of Tatuaje TAA 2017 and a bundle of Pork Tenderloins. Also earlier in the week picked up a 10er of Pudgy Franks.

05Venturer

Split a box of 20th Anniversary Sun Growns and picked up a few others
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

WatchmanUSA

Stopped by my local B&M and picked up a few of the 2018 LFD Super Bowl 52 Commemoratives.  La Flor Dominicana has its special Football Edition only in cigar retailers in Minnesota, the host state of the Super Bowl 52.

La Flor Dominicana Football Edition 2018 contains the same blend as the 2017 edition. The binder and filler are all Dominican. The wrapper is Ecuadoran Habano and the football design, as well as the cap and a strip on the foot, is made from Connecticut-seed tobacco also grown in Ecuador. The figurado shape is 6.5 inches by 60 ring gauge.  Only 450 boxes were made for Super Bowl 52.  Sold in boxes of 10 and most retailers are selling singles.

One of the shop guys was smoking one. He said it was mild for an LFD. He had 2 hours in on the stick and figured 20 minutes left. The are only available in MN and run $16.50 a stick.

It would be nice if the ability to add a photo were more visible so as to be intuitive and user friendly.  Like hit a photo icon and attach a photo.
"Why pay $100 on a therapy session when you can spend $25 on a cigar? Whatever it is will come back; so what, smoke another one."  Raul Julia

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.