What's in the mail Part VII

Started by 05Venturer, 03/13/2017 06:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ninfiction

At least you ended up with good sticks Gary.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

toby2

headfirst

Just now discovered how fantastic the V's are.  I had kindof written Oliva off as a good but not great line after trying G, O, Conn. Reserve, Cain, Nub, etc.  The V is really good though.  Melanio and V maduro also very good.
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

headfirst

Quoteninfiction - 12/9/2017  4:52 PM

At least you ended up with good sticks Gary.

Yep, great sticks at a great price.  Haven't tried the MF core line sticks yet so I'm excited to try those after some rest.  The La Antiguedad and Blue label got my attention so now I must explore!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

appollo

Quoteheadfirst - 12/9/2017  7:15 PM

Just now discovered how fantastic the V's are.  I had kindof written Oliva off as a good but not great line after trying G, O, Conn. Reserve, Cain, Nub, etc.  The V is really good though.  Melanio and V maduro also very good.
Ya their very good,got a box of robusto of both when they were on sale :biggrin:

DRuff

bstessl

Daniel (Kid Montana)sent me some art to go on the wall in my "studio".  It's awesome, thanks dude!
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

appollo

Good looking Art.Very cool. :thumbsup:

MacMac

Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

05Venturer

Something New to Me
Foundry Zodipunk Juggernaut
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Vroomp

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

gitfiddl

My annual Christmas gift to myself...
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

DonM

It was an awesome Cigar day!

"The Curmudgeon"

appollo

gitfiddl

Got my CRA sticks and a Cornell & Diehl/MM Charles Towne Cobbler today
Self-appointed Guru of Pass Container Sizing,  All Things Midgetly Stripperish, and general "Stirrer of the Puddin'".

Vroomp

Got the same three myself.......
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.