Previous topic - Next topic

MacMac

Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

05Venturer

10 Tatuaje Series P toros for a mere $28.57
One of the best deals out there  :dancing:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

StogieDad

Trying a little sampler of Durango cigars.  Neat names, Fox and the Hound, Crooked Nightcap, and Rose Perique.  I haven't loved cigars with pipe tobacco but these struck me so I'm trying.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

tgs679

Box of Muestra De Saka
Box of Sky Flower
Couple of 5ers of Ghost Pepper
5er of The Pope of Greenwich Village

toby2

Quotetgs679 - 4/17/2017  1:51 PM  Box of Muestra De Saka Box

i had feelers out but didn't see  the email in time. missed out....  :cry:  

tgs679

Quotetoby2 - 4/17/2017  7:59 PM  

Quotetgs679 - 4/17/2017  1:51 PM  Box of Muestra De Saka Box

i had feelers out but didn't see  the email in time. missed out....  :cry:  

Smoke Inn had them in on Sunday but they are out of stock now. Keep an eye out some have been popping up here and there. I always try calling Nice Ash Cigar when I am on the hunt.

ninfiction

Been a while since I made a purchase outside of Geek sales. Been wanting to bite on Black Label Bishops Blend ever since reading the 94 rated review last year. Boxes were limited last year to 150 and the re-release was only 300 boxes this year. All the regular shops were sold out but I found a box at Cigar King out of Scottsdale, AZ. Placed my order Wed night and it arrived today already. Wrapped in a thick baggie with Boveda. They even had a deal for free shipping and free luxury shaving cream. Would highly recommend Cigar King.

This is not the admin you're looking for...

jagfandaddy

"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle."
 George Burns

tgs679

5 boxes BLTC Bishops Blend 5X48

jagfandaddy

"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle."
 George Burns

05Venturer

Couldn't pass the deal up on these A. Flores
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

05Venturer

Deal of the Century right here @ $7.21 each  :-0  :-0
Kent

Cap10_Morgan

Quote05Venturer - 6/8/2017  5:16 PM

Deal of the Century right here @ $7.21 each  :-0  :-0

Whaaaaaaaaaat?  (In Chris Griffin voice)  Holy smokes, man!  LITERALLY!   :banghead: with jealousy over here.  Nice grab!
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

appollo

Received these the other day from my favorite on line retailer,Cigar Place, up here in the GWN

05Venturer

A few more Sconnie Yard Gars

Pretty tough to beat the price on the Tat Series P under $2.50 a stick
Kent

05Venturer

And yet some more fine smokes from Flatbed
And the personal note from Paul, great smokes and a great guy.
Kent

05Venturer

Another installment landed today
Kent

05Venturer

:-0  :-0  just realized I have picked up 75 cigars in the past 6 days.
My name is Kent and I (do not) have a problem  :confused:
Kent

ninfiction

lol I was going to say, Kent you're wife says you're on a freeze...
This is not the admin you're looking for...

klamm143

Quote05Venturer - 6/14/2017  10:35 PM  :-0  :-0  just realized I have picked up 75 cigars in the past 6 days. My name is Kent and I (do not) have a problem  :confused:
.......nope............no problem..........absolutely not................

Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

klamm143

Motherlode Sampler - CI Chunktastic Mega-Sampler III - CI Ultimate Herf-A-Dor Combo III and a Gurkha Crest Torpedo 5'er  BUT...they are from CI...So we shall see how long it takes to get here.
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

headfirst

Quote05Venturer - 6/14/2017  10:20 PM

Another installment landed today

Got mine too, they should be called an oscuro, those are some dark sticks! :bigthumbs:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

klamm143

Good thing Gary - cause I have a strong feeling that you will be shipping me out more next week...........
Kevin R. Lamm

tgs679

Couple boxes of Fratello Firecraker.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.