Golf Geek Contest

Started by Vroomp, 04/08/2017 09:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

klamm143

Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

klamm143

Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

klamm143

Kevin R. Lamm

klamm143

Kevin R. Lamm

klamm143

Kevin R. Lamm

klamm143

Kevin R. Lamm

klamm143

Here's the list.......... 2 five'rs to be enjoyed along with cold beverages...........from the 2015 MASTERS cups.      :dancing:

1. Partagas 1845  5.5 X 49

Alec Bradley K 147 Short Run

Punch Gran Puro

Rocky Patel 15th Anniversary

Joya De Nicaragua Antano 1970

2. Alec Bradley Tempus

Oliva Sevies V   Grande reserve  Melanio Maduro

Xiphos Maduro  Gordo  6 X 60 

CyB Toro Supremo  6 X 54

Sancho Panza  Hecho A Mano Honduras 

Kevin R. Lamm

amigodecigars

Subject: The golfer who gave up sex

A golfer is in a competitive match with a friend, who is ahead by a  couple of strokes..

"Boy, I'd give anything to sink this putt," the golfer mumbles to himself.

Just then, a stranger walks up beside him and whispers, "Would you be willing to give up a quarter of your sex life to sink the putt?"

Thinking the man is crazy and his answer will be meaningless, the golfer also feels that maybe this is a good omen, so he says, "Sounds good to me," - and promptly sinks the putt!

Two holes later, he mumbles to himself again, "Gosh, I wish I could get an eagle on this one."

The same stranger is suddenly at his side again and whispers, "Would it be worth giving up another quarter of your sex life to make an eagle?"

Shrugging, the golfer replies, "Okay." And, amazingly, he makes the  eagle.

On the final hole, the golfer needs another eagle to win the match..

Without waiting for him to say anything, the stranger quickly moves to his side and says, "Would winning this match be worth giving up the rest of your sex life?"

"Definitely," the golfer replies, and, sure enough, he makes the eagle - and wins the match.

As the golfer is walking to the club house, the stranger walks along beside him and says, "I haven't really been fair with you because you don't know who I am.  I'm Satan, and from this day forward you really will have no sex life at all."

"Nice to meet you," the golfer replies. "I'm Father O'Malley."
"There are plenty of good five-cent cigars in the country. The trouble is they cost a quarter. What this country needs is a good five-cent nickel."  Franklin Pierce Adams

Joelala

@amigodecigars NICE   :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
Joe

Cfickter

Congrats on the nice winnings
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.