St, Baldrick's 2017 **Winners announced**

Started by bstessl, 03/30/2017 10:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McBryde

I like the color Aggie maroon, what do you think Brad?

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

05Venturer

OK GEEKS, Any geek that makes a donation no matter how much I will throw all the donating Geeks names on a random number generator and the winner will get a fiver form me.
This is a great cause and every little bit counts. Be sure to make the donation in your Geek name so I know who's names to throw in the hat.
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

cigarzinn

(Would have made the donation anyway)...but I put my actual name - Christian Zinn...just FYI when I donated this past weekend.

bstessl

Quotecigarzinn - 4/10/2017  2:04 PM

(Would have made the donation anyway)...but I put my actual name - Christian Zinn...just FYI when I donated this past weekend.

I seen that, thank you!

Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

bstessl

There's a whole lot of contests going on here, I can't thank you guys enough!

bstessl

Im getting my hair dyed tonight, if I get 3 more donations (of any amount) in the next hour, I will do my beard as well!

bstessl

Aggie Maroon it is, I posted a picture in the first post.

Brlesq

C'mon, Geeks! Brian is $1,078 towards his $1,500 goal, and he is sacrificing his head of hair. Make a donation today before you forget.  Every little bit helps!
 :thumbsup:

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

bstessl

Thanks for the bump Bruce!  

What better way to donate to a great cause, AND try to win cigars?!?

bstessl

McBryde

Come on guys, Brian is $397 dollars away from his goal! Let's make it happen!

E

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

bstessl

Contest deadline :bump:  4/20 @ 10:00 PM CST will be the cutoff for my contest.  I am at $1,323 of my $1,500 goal!

05Venturer

Quotebstessl - 4/19/2017  9:17 AM

Contest deadline :bump:  4/20 @ 10:00 PM CST will be the cutoff for my contest.  I am at $1,323 of my $1,500 goal!

Looks like we have 10 Geeks in the running for the 5'er from me.
C'mon Geeks this is a great cause.
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

05Venturer

Quote05Venturer - 4/10/2017  11:48 AM

OK GEEKS, Any geek that makes a donation no matter how much I will throw all the donating Geeks names on a random number generator and the winner will get a fiver form me.
This is a great cause and every little bit counts. Be sure to make the donation in your Geek name so I know who's names to throw in the hat.

Still a few hours to make a donation to a great cause and possibly win some cigars.
Kent

bstessl

My cutoff is tonight, Kent's cutoff is Saturday.  I get my head shaved Saturday evening around 6PM CST. You can still donate for my event until then!  Thanks again to everyone who has donated, and good luck to all in the contests!

bstessl

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

bstessl

Quoteninfiction - 4/21/2017  9:04 PM

Damn, Great Job!

I couldn't do it without you guys!  I can't thank you all enough!.

Hair is getting shaved around 6 PM CST tomorrow (Saturday) I'll post pics sometime after that

Brlesq

$1,493, only short of goal by $7.  Two thumbs up to all that have donated.  :bigthumbs:

Just need one more donation to get Brain over the top!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

McBryde

Congrats on meeting your goal!

E

toby2

05Venturer

We have a winner on the 5 er I promised for anyone who donated to help Brian meet his goal
Kent

05Venturer

And the winner is

"Mr Chuck Fickter"

Congrats to Chuck I will get your 5'er out within the next week.

A BIG Congrats to Brian for another successful year.
Kent

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.