St, Baldrick's 2017 **Winners announced**

Started by bstessl, 03/30/2017 10:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bstessl

Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

jagfandaddy

WOW, I missed you on the herf last night
"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle."
 George Burns

bstessl

Quotejagfandaddy - 4/23/2017  1:16 PM

WOW, I missed you on the herf last night

Sorry, I was later than expected, 3 of us on now

Cfickter

Congrats on the successful fund raising
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

MacMac

Quotebstessl - 4/23/2017  5:14 PM

Here's the after pic

looking good!   :-)
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

Cfickter

Quote05Venturer - 4/22/2017  8:29 PM  And the winner is  "Mr Chuck Fickter"  Congrats to Chuck I will get your 5'er out within the next week.  A BIG Congrats to Brian for another successful year.

Thanks Kent, appreciate the contest

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

klamm143

Congrats...........now, avoid the sunlight for awhile - or - just wear a Cigar Geeks hat.
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

Deener27

Quotebstessl - 4/23/2017  1:14 PM

Here's the after pic

Nice mugshot pic.  Congrats on the fundraising effort for such a great cause.  And congrats to the winners on here.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

cigarzinn

Nice!  Congrats on reaching your goal!

Brlesq

Congrats on reaching your goal, Brian!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

bstessl

There were 12 geeks that donated this year and the random number generator picked #4 which happens to be Ninfiction!  Congrats dude!!  The second winner is anonymous.  Ill have both of these packages out soon.  Congrats guys!!  

I can't thank this community enough for the generosity that comes this way every year.  12 out of 33 donations this year were from Geeks, which made up about 65% of the total donations.  If that doesn't speak volumes, I don't know what does...   There were also 2 geeks that took it upon themselves to run contests within the contest to help out!  

The total raised this year was $1655

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

McBryde

Quotebstessl - 4/27/2017  1:12 AM

The total raised this year was $1655

:bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:  :bigthumbs:

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Cfickter

StogieDad

Congrats man and great job Geeks!!!

Brian has emailed me the people that donated when I offered a fiver so I will get those out to you guys very soon.

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

ninfiction

No no no, don't send me a prize. I'm just happy to support a great cause and a fellow Geek.

Congrats on surpassing your goal! That's awesome.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.