Official 2017 NCAA Tournament Bracket Competition (Congrats Caveman Steve!)

Started by mike.casey, 03/13/2017 08:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

headfirst

When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

05Venturer

Mine will go out by the weekend. Busy as hell this week
Sorry for the delay
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Caveman Steve

A couple more packages have arrived.  Amazing stuff.  Promise to post some pics as soon as my wife stops badgering me about my Honey-do list (LOL).

:biggrin:
"yesterday I did nothing, and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday"

mike.casey

Life is hard. It's harder when you're stupid. -John Wayne-

I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke every last one of 'em.
Ron White

Him and his kind get more endangered everyday, and pretty soon the species will just up and fade away. Like the smoke from that torpedo... just up and fade away. -Old Hippie, Bellamy Brothers-

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Caveman Steve

Packages arriving almost daily.  Life is GOOOOOD!!

Mine went out today (Finally)

Heads up Adam.  9505 5146 7331 7109 0699 19  Should arrive Saturday they said.

"yesterday I did nothing, and today I'm finishing what I did yesterday"

BewareDaPenguin

QuoteCaveman Steve - 4/19/2017  7:09 PM

Packages arriving almost daily.  Life is GOOOOOD!!

Mine went out today (Finally)

Heads up Adam.  9505 5146 7331 7109 0699 19  Should arrive Saturday they said.

I received a stellar 2nd place prize pack from Steve today. Congrats again on the win and thanks for the prize pack! Some great smokes and a few i haven't tried yet looking forward to that Tabernacle (sp?) never had one and looks great! Sorry I just moved a few weeks ago and doing most everything on my phone, so apologize for not posting a pic but I got the sticks and it's much appreciated! :thumbsup:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Beegerply

You should get mine toady forgot to grab the tracking number :-( also you will find some little hitchhikers give them a try. Great 10 minute smoke IMO.  :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.