May the Fourth be with us herf

Started by Cap10_Morgan, 05/05/2017 12:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cap10_Morgan

Joined the google herf tonight and really enjoyed myself.   Got to know a few folks around here while smokin and drinkin.  (Or was it drinkin and smokin?  I cant remember)  Talked about a lot of random crap, which made me feel at home since I know nothing about anything.  Still pretty jealous of the background bar of  sir Chunky Blue Cheese!  Really want to mix some of that single malt with....yeah I cant finish, that story still makes me sick to my stomach.
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

jagfandaddy

Glad you enjoyed, I'll be on tonight
"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle."
 George Burns

klamm143

........Sounds like fun............maybe one day (sometimes nightshift just blows - actually - it pretty much blows all the time)
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

05Venturer

QuoteCap10_Morgan - 5/5/2017  12:06 AM

Joined the google herf tonight and really enjoyed myself.   Got to know a few folks around here while smokin and drinkin.  (Or was it drinkin and smokin?  I cant remember)  Talked about a lot of random crap, which made me feel at home since I know nothing about anything.  Still pretty jealous of the background bar of  sir Chunky Blue Cheese!  Really want to mix some of that single malt with....yeah I cant finish, that story still makes me sick to my stomach.

Sorry I missed ya brother, I was one & done last night 4:15 comes far to early some mornings.
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Cap10_Morgan

Don't worry, I'll definitely be around for another.  I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. (didnt know what to expect really)  Probably never on a weekend though.  My free time is usually Mon-Thur after 9pm EST
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

bstessl

Quoteklamm143 - 5/5/2017  2:01 AM

........Sounds like fun............maybe one day (sometimes nightshift just blows - actually - it pretty much blows all the time)

I'm on nights as well, they do blow...
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

bstessl

QuoteCap10_Morgan - 5/5/2017  10:22 AM

Don't worry, I'll definitely be around for another.  I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. (didnt know what to expect really)  Probably never on a weekend though.  My free time is usually Mon-Thur after 9pm EST

Most of the time someone is on Mon-Thur around 9... Lol

Nice meeting you on the herf!
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.