Springtime Just for the Helluvit Pass "Part Deux "

Started by 05Venturer, 05/06/2017 08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

05Venturer

Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Deener27

Got it.  Making my selections and replacements as we speak.  Going to get it to Brian tonight.

So many choices
 :confused:

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

Deener27

Just updated the takes and puts.  Saw Brian tonight and hand delivered the box.

Awesome pass.  Thanks again.  Looks like there are some great ones in the pass.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

05Venturer

QuoteDeener27 - 5/18/2017  11:40 PM

Just updated the takes and puts.  Saw Brian tonight and hand delivered the box.

Awesome pass.  Thanks again.  Looks like there are some great ones in the pass.
Wow brother, can't get a much quicker turnaround than that.
Kent

bstessl

I'm going to take my time with this... Maybe get it out by Thursday.
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

05Venturer

Quotebstessl - 5/19/2017  7:48 AM

I'm going to take my time with this... Maybe get it out by Thursday.

:angry:  :hitme:
Kent

bstessl

Transitioned...  maybe I'll drop it off at the USPS on Sunday
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

05Venturer

:-0   Holy Shyte
This is moving faster than a fat kid at a cake buffet
Kent

Deener27

Quote05Venturer - 5/19/2017  7:13 PM

:-0   Holy Shyte
This is moving faster than a fat kid at a cake buffet

Maybe this should have a second go round.  I hope you didn't use up the good pass juju on the first few.

RDF

Puts and Takes are done. Headed off to Chuck tomorrow.
USPS 9405803699300453375977
HokieSmokes!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." H. Jackson Brown

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

05Venturer

QuoteRDF - 5/22/2017  5:38 PM

Puts and Takes are done. Headed off to Chuck tomorrow.
USPS 9405803699300453375977

:bigthumbs:
Kent

Cfickter

according to a USPS text, the pass arrived
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Cfickter

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Cfickter

OK this has been transitioned and on the way to Christian.
Kent thanks for setting this and letting me play

cigarzinn

cigarzinn

The pass arrived and appears in good shape. I will do my takes and puts this weekend.

cigarzinn

DonM

I got the pass today and will get it back out Wednesday, have tomorrow off.  Figure to smoke a few of these cigars and send the leftovers to Hank :biggrin:

*note to Christian- help a brother out and transition the pass to me!

"The Curmudgeon"

cigarzinn

Sorry Dude. I totally hit transition. I blame my iPad ??.  Anywho....transition complete.

QuoteDonM - 6/6/2017  1:29 AM

I got the pass today and will get it back out Wednesday, have tomorrow off.  Figure to smoke a few of these cigars and send the leftovers to Hank :biggrin:

*note to Christian- help a brother out and transition the pass to me!

Cfickter

QuoteDonM - 6/5/2017  10:29 PM  I got the pass today and will get it back out Wednesday, have tomorrow off.  Figure to smoke a few of these cigars and send the leftovers to Hank :biggrin:   *note to Christian- help a brother out and transition the pass to me!

Don, consider taking that HVC, more along the medium strength but great flavors.  Put value of around $8 

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.