Springtime Just for the Helluvit Pass "Part Deux "

Started by 05Venturer, 05/06/2017 08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

QuoteCfickter - 6/6/2017  6:51 AM

QuoteDonM - 6/5/2017  10:29 PM  I got the pass today and will get it back out Wednesday, have tomorrow off.  Figure to smoke a few of these cigars and send the leftovers to Hank :biggrin:   *note to Christian- help a brother out and transition the pass to me!

Don, consider taking that HVC, more along the medium strength but great flavors.  Put value of around $8 

SHHHHHHHHH    :shy:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

DonM

QuoteCfickter - 6/6/2017  10:51 AM

QuoteDonM - 6/5/2017  10:29 PM  I got the pass today and will get it back out Wednesday, have tomorrow off.  Figure to smoke a few of these cigars and send the leftovers to Hank :biggrin:   *note to Christian- help a brother out and transition the pass to me!

Don, consider taking that HVC, more along the medium strength but great flavors.  Put value of around $8 

I already smoked it and replaced it with a dog rocket :smoker: nice cigar!

"The Curmudgeon"

Cfickter

QuoteDonM - 6/6/2017  12:02 PM  
QuoteCfickter - 6/6/2017  10:51 AM  

I already smoked it and replaced it with a dog rocket :smoker: nice cigar!

Awesome, Bruce turned me on to them.  I really like them  

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

Cfickter

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

DonM

QuoteCfickter - 6/6/2017  6:09 PM

TW Don, not bad P&Ts for a curmudgeon!

:bigthumbs:  Chuck!

Pass will be in JAX tomorrow Hank, heads up!
One hiccup- I mailed it and when I got home there were 2 Boveda packs on the table.  OOPs

"The Curmudgeon"

jagfandaddy

Thanks for the heads up. No worries on the Boveda packs...I have a few.
"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle."
 George Burns

jagfandaddy

I got it...there was a Boveda pack in there BTW....I'll get this out tomorrow.
"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle."
 George Burns

jagfandaddy

George Burns

05Venturer

Quotejagfandaddy - 6/7/2017  5:46 PM

Ok, all ready to go out tomorrow

Excellent
Good looking P&T's and another quick turnaround. We have a great bunch of geeks in this one.
Thanks Fellas :bigthumbs:
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

jagfandaddy

George Burns

05Venturer

This pass is flying 24 days since I sent it on its way and it will be hitting member #8 Stogiedad today.
Well done everyone.   :bigthumbs:
Kent

jagfandaddy

George Burns

StogieDad

Got it!  Will get this turned hopefully by tomorrow.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

StogieDad

P/T done, taping up this AM and sending with the postman.  I will post tracking when I get it.

Thanks for having me!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

05Venturer

QuoteStogieDad - 6/13/2017  7:09 AM

P/T done, taping up this AM and sending with the postman.  I will post tracking when I get it.

Thanks for having me!
:bigthumbs: Thanks for Playing
Kent

05Venturer

Looks like this should hit Brian Friday.  :thumbsup:

I have left feedback for everyone thus far. You guys ROCK  :rocker:
Kent

Deener27

Quote05Venturer - 6/14/2017  4:43 PM

Looks like this should hit Brian Friday.  :thumbsup:

I have left feedback for everyone thus far. You guys ROCK  :rocker:

Stessl and I were just talking about this earlier on our mid-day slacker herf and how fast this one is flying around.  Awesome Geeks.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

05Venturer

Looks like the pass was delivered yesterday to Brian.  :thumbsup:
Kent

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

nirab

Shipping out tomorrow. Thanks fer lettin' me play!!  :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

ninfiction

I have the pass. Are you free this weekend Kent? I have a grad party Sunday I think but that's it.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

05Venturer

Quoteninfiction - 6/22/2017  5:05 PM

I have the pass. Are you free this weekend Kent? I have a grad party Sunday I think but that's it.

I can make this weekend work.  :bigthumbs:
Kent

05Venturer

Looks like I'll be wrapping this one up in a few hours. Headed out shortly to meet up with Brian for a smoke and will bring the pass back home to Sconnie. Super fast run this time, left me on 5/16 and closing up on 6/24, a testament to the fine geeks involved. Looking forward to Part Tres' Spring 2018. I believe I have left feedback for all of you, if I missed anyone please let me know and I will get it corrected. Thanks again to a Super Group of Geeks   :bigthumbs:  :bow:
Kent

jagfandaddy

George Burns

Cfickter

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.