Herfin once again in Jacksonville

Started by Cap10_Morgan, 05/01/2017 04:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olddog

Welcome back hope you enjoy your time here again!
"Honest men, with pipes or cigars in their mouths, have great physical advantages in conversation. You may stop talking if you like, but the breaks of silence never seem disagreeable, being filled up by the puffing of smoke." - William Makepeace Thackeray

appollo

Welcome Jeff.From Nova Scotia.Glad to have you back.

Cap10_Morgan

Thanks again!   I am TOTALLY enjoying my time here.  Despite being a registered user for so long, I never really utilized its full resources before.  (The Geeks!)  I literally only signed up so I could export my online humidor to excel back then.  Missed out on a long time dealing with great people.  Better late than never!
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

Joelala

Joe

Cap10_Morgan

QuoteJoelala - 5/12/2017  10:19 AM

Welcome from the windy city

Thanks.  Saw your twitch link and followed you.  What system(s)/games do you typically play?  I'm on Xbox One, PS4, and PC.  
Typically play sports games (Madden, NHL, The Show), Racing (Forza/Project Cars), and as far as shooters, I like CoD, but havent liked the futuristic stuff, so actually enjoyed MW remastered.  Looking forward to CoD WWII though!  Oh and on PC, I don't actually play a lot other than Total War.
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.