Special Occasions 2.0 - The Mighty Return!

Started by BewareDaPenguin, 05/13/2017 08:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jharrisx5

I'll get it out Monday or Tuesday... Nice pass!
Puff Puff Give....

shakinghorizons

jharrisx5

Leaves tomorrow

Puff Puff Give....

BewareDaPenguin

Quotejharrisx5 - 8/8/2017  2:54 AM

Leaves tomorrow

Awesome I will keep my eyes out bro! Thanks again to everyone who participated! I'll leave feedback when I get the box back! I hope everyone enjoyed the pass man it went so quick! Just hope everyone got something they wanted to try or maybe a give a cigar a 2nd shot there wasn't a bad one in the lot, praise to the geeks lol!
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

BewareDaPenguin

I got the box! Looks great I been sick for a week I hope to get time to get on n leave feedback for everyone soon. Thanks again to everyone for being in this pass it was IMO an outstanding pass with some serious sticks floating around! I appreciate the quick turn arounds and everything going flawless for the pass makes my job easy :smoker:

BewareDaPenguin

Feedback left for everyone! Thanks for everyones patience! When you guys get a chance would appreciate feedback left for me! Was super happy with the sticks and turnarounds! Couldn't have asked for a smoother pass or better geeks!

Thanks again to all who participated and hopefully the next pass won't be a 3-year delay!

Pass is closed for business! :smoker:

ninfiction

Sorry Adam, totally spaced on the feedback, left it now...great pass thanks for letting me play!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

BewareDaPenguin

:bump: catching up on my feedback its been a busy time for all! But feedback has been left for everyone would appreciate feedback left for the Penguin! Thanks again for everyone who participated it was a great pass man I'm looking forward to doing it again hopefully next year! :smoker:

Kid Montana

I was able to find the forum thread for the Special Occasions 2.0 pass, but nothing found for the first pass.  :?:  :confused:  :?:

Edit: oops, didn't mean to practice necromancy, replied to the wrong thread!  :hitme:

I'd rather have a cigar...

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.