Special Occasions 2.0 - The Mighty Return!

Started by BewareDaPenguin, 05/13/2017 08:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BewareDaPenguin

QuoteCfickter - 5/18/2017  9:15 AM

QuoteBewareDaPenguin - 5/17/2017  6:07 PM  And Chuck I put that Rex in there for you, but no promises it makes it lol I know you can't get those anymore. That is from the buy we did with Joe (Condition Zero) many moons ago I know you really dug that cigar and I still had 2 left. Great little smoke, and I bet that thing will smoke great now all these years later :thumbsup:

thanks Adam, now if we can get that past Michael, we are good! 

Lol yeah it's got like 1200 days on it or something I bet it smokes great lol those were good smokes I wish I would've bought more. When I was looking for seed cigars I was like ah man these little things kicked ass they were a bargain when we got them but no more lol limited run I would imagine it'll get pulled quick but we will see, yeah we all were in on that buy :smoker:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

BewareDaPenguin

Just a quick update....waiting to hear back on a couple of invites I sent out, and maybe see if we can get to the 10-12 we had last time. I guess 3 of them were virtual anyways, so if we get to 8-9 that would be fine as well. So don't be shy geeks would like to add a few more and then we can get the box moving :smoker:

shakinghorizons

BewareDaPenguin

Quoteshakinghorizons - 5/31/2017  1:22 AM

BUMP!

Thanks buddy :thumbsup: Yeah I was waiting for a few invite replies but it's been a week so maybe they don't want to play or are very busy.

It would be nice to add 2-3 more geeks if you are interested please sign up! :biggrin: We had a lot of fun with this pass 3 years ago so it should be fun again. I'll give everyone a couple more days and then we will just get it going.

I was just planning on doing a random number generator for #1 in the order, and then trying to keep it close by location after that to keep shipping prices down. If that sounds good to everybody we will just do it that way, unless someone wants to be #1 and then again we can go by location after that. Doesn't matter to me. So I'll give everyone a few more days to sign up or get back to me then we will get it going :smoker:

Thanks again for the bump buddy lol looking forward to the pass it's a fun pass and I love hearing the stories you guys all know I'm not a P/T Nazi I could care less so I just want to make sure everyone has fun

BewareDaPenguin

Ok I will get this boxed up this weekend, so if you want to play there's a couple more days left. Looking to ship it out on Monday and get it going :smoker:

jharrisx5

Puff Puff Give....

BewareDaPenguin

Quotejharrisx5 - 6/2/2017  11:19 AM

Got room for a Smurf?

You bet buddy thanks :thumbsup:

shakinghorizons

BewareDaPenguin

So I put the #"s 2-7 into a random generator and it came up with #3 which was Chuck. So he's gonna be 1st in the pass, then I just tried my best to go by location to keep shipping cost down, it has to go across country once from GA to CA but then it's going to make its way back this way. If anybody is going to be gone or think then need to switch let me know now as I plan on shipping the box out Monday :thumbsup:

BewareDaPenguin

Dropped a couple more sticks in the seed cigars & updated the list. Gonna ship out tomorrow and post up the tracking, ready to get this on the road. Looking forward to seeing what everyone had in store for it :smoker: I was able to find 5 sticks from last pass to seed so that's pretty cool!

Last chance to join is today as I'm going to ship out tomorrow!

StogieDad

QuoteCfickter - 5/18/2017  7:15 AM

QuoteBewareDaPenguin - 5/17/2017  6:07 PM  And Chuck I put that Rex in there for you, but no promises it makes it lol I know you can't get those anymore. That is from the buy we did with Joe (Condition Zero) many moons ago I know you really dug that cigar and I still had 2 left. Great little smoke, and I bet that thing will smoke great now all these years later :thumbsup:

thanks Adam, now if we can get that past Michael, we are good! 

Hey, I resemble that remark!!!

Actually, I have a couple left from that buy, so I'll leave that little beauty just for you Chuck!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

The Burn Ward

Thanks for the invite. I've been all over the place and would hate to hold up a pass. Definitely a great concept and enjoyed being apart of v1.

BewareDaPenguin

No problem Burn Ward, thanks again for being part of #1 we are looking to have some fun again!

So I had a little delay getting the box out. My back got all jacked up last night so I had to hit the chiro today. But the pass is all boxed up and I will get it down to the post office tomorrow and post up tracking!

:biggrin:

jharrisx5

Oh man...the delays start already....lol
Puff Puff Give....

BewareDaPenguin

Quotejharrisx5 - 6/6/2017  2:18 AM

Oh man...the delays start already....lol

Pffff lol yeah...I wasn't planning on wrecking my back but I couldn't hardly stand last night at work n my chiro squeezed me in thank god, I got a real busy next few weeks so trust me I want to get the box out ASAP! And it will go out tomorrow it's sitting by my front door with Chucks name on it, just waiting to transition till I get a tracking # :smoker:

BewareDaPenguin

Ok Chuck it's on the way :smoker: says Thursday, but we will see I guess lol

shakinghorizons

BewareDaPenguin

Heck yeah lol finally! Apologize again for the delay. There's 2 Tupperware inside the big box, it's a good box it should hold up. I did put 1 boveda in each of the Tupperware, I just ask if you see it's getting dried out or whatever to maybe replace it or stick something else in there. They should be ok for most of the pass tho, they were new so I guess we will see. Thanks again to everyone who signed up I'm looking forward to it!

Jackal

I am going to be out from 6/12 to 6/23, so don't hurry too much to get it to me.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

BewareDaPenguin

QuoteJackal - 6/7/2017  4:30 PM

I am going to be out from 6/12 to 6/23, so don't hurry too much to get it to me.

Ok sounds good buddy. I switched the 2 Jason"s in CA :thumbsup: so that should be good then. So just everybody keep an eye on the thread we will be good. Thanks again!

shakinghorizons

Shows delivered - this is actually happening?!?!?!?!?!?!?

BewareDaPenguin

Quoteshakinghorizons - 6/9/2017  11:12 AM

Shows delivered - this is actually happening?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Sweet! I'm out of town this weekend but hell yes!

Cfickter

OK, sorry for lack on comms, but everything is good.  Pass is on its way to Michael.  For the Stradivarius the coffin is wrapped separate in the box, but the cigar is on the tupperdore.
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

shakinghorizons

Progress? That's what I like to see on a Monday morning!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.