Special Occasions 2.0 - The Mighty Return!

Started by BewareDaPenguin, 05/13/2017 08:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BewareDaPenguin

Awesome Chuck! Thanks for playing man some awesome sticks & a quick turnaround! Appreciate it! :smoker:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

Cfickter

Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

BewareDaPenguin

Chuck you didn't take the Rex :?: lol I figured you'd be all over that :smoker:

StogieDad

Sorry, this weekend was busy, but I did get the pass and will do my P/T today or tomorrow and then back on the road.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

shakinghorizons

StogieDad

I dug a little deeper in the coolers and humidors to see what I could add to this one and I think I found a few gems.  A little mix of HTF and aged...

The Illusione Singulare is the 2011 version.  The Oliva Serie V Maduro Torpedo is from 2009.  The Lost and Found is supposedly a 2006 vintage but there weren't many made, so if you wanna try one here you go.  And that LGC Trunk Show from 2012 is a freaking great smoke, I just had one a couple weeks ago and was blown away how well they have come along.

The Fuente EOS, LP L40, and La Aurora Diamond 1903 are just HTFs that I enjoy.

I hope I brought a little variety to the pass!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Cfickter

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

BewareDaPenguin

Awesome bro! Thanks so much for playing man! Hope you enjoyed it as well! Some sweet sticks :smoker:

jharrisx5

Hey fellas... Just letting you know I have the box... Will try have it out tomorrow!
Puff Puff Give....

Jackal

Cool.  I am back, so I can take delivery.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

BewareDaPenguin

Awesome guys moving along n looks great!

jharrisx5

Ok... Leaving valley springs tomorrow... Get ready to catch, Jason
Puff Puff Give....

shakinghorizons

jharrisx5

Puff Puff Give....

BewareDaPenguin

Man another quick turnaround and some amazing sticks! You guys are really outdoing yourself! I haven't smoked hardly any of the puts! Thanks again for playing Jason!

jharrisx5

Puff Puff Give....

Jackal

Box arrived; will get out after the holiday.

Jackal

I need to repackage this pass.  The tuppers are beyond capacity and that Roman Candle is not going to survive long as is.

BewareDaPenguin

QuoteJackal - 7/7/2017  1:02 PM

I need to repackage this pass.  The tuppers are beyond capacity and that Roman Candle is not going to survive long as is.

Sounds good Jason! Thanks for reboxing, sounds like this pass has had a rough travel so far lol.

Some great sticks there as well appreciate you playing!

Wow this pass went pretty fast coming down to the wire already. Thanks to everyone so far for checking on the box, quick turnarounds and great cigars! :thumbsup:

Jackal

Found a box at work today that should do well.  Got everything packed up in a new (larger) tupperware.  Will try and get it on the road tomorrow.

shakinghorizons

Thanks Jason!

I have family in town next Friday through Tuesday, so if it lands in that time frame, I'll be slow sending it back out.

BewareDaPenguin

Looks good to me guys no problems. Jason thanks again for reboxing the pass. From what everyone else has said USPS must be playing punt, pass & kick with it lol. But sounds good thanks for putting in some excellent sticks man! Appreciate you playing! Crazy it's close to the end!

And Colin no rush if you have stuff going take your time no hurry, just check on the pass and take care of your business thanks again!

Cfickter

Man, some serious cigars being played here!

Jackal

QuoteBewareDaPenguin - 7/11/2017  1:21 AM

Looks good to me guys no problems. Jason thanks again for reboxing the pass. From what everyone else has said USPS must be playing punt, pass & kick with it lol. But sounds good thanks for putting in some excellent sticks man! Appreciate you playing! Crazy it's close to the end!

And Colin no rush if you have stuff going take your time no hurry, just check on the pass and take care of your business thanks again!

My reason for reboxing wasn't the condition of the box.  It was that the internal packagings were no longer large enough to hold the cigars.  I replaced your smaller tuppers with a much larger one, and a box of appropriate size to fit it.

BewareDaPenguin

I've never done this, but this pass went so quick and we had kinda a low number...is anybody interested in doing another round on this pass? If you are interested in getting the pass back maybe we can stick some guys that went at the beginning at the end and if anybody else wants it again I got no problems with that man. I guess let me know or post up and we can arrange getting the pass to anybody who has already had it or if you want it back we can make it happen once everybody has gone through once :smoker:

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.