Special Occasions 2.0 - The Mighty Return!

Started by BewareDaPenguin, 05/13/2017 08:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackal

QuoteBewareDaPenguin - 7/14/2017  3:05 AM

I've never done this, but this pass went so quick and we had kinda a low number...is anybody interested in doing another round on this pass? If you are interested in getting the pass back maybe we can stick some guys that went at the beginning at the end and if anybody else wants it again I got no problems with that man. I guess let me know or post up and we can arrange getting the pass to anybody who has already had it or if you want it back we can make it happen once everybody has gone through once :smoker:

Too busy right now. Don't want to hold things up any more than I had.

Thanks though

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

shakinghorizons

I received the box over the weekend and have submitted my puts and takes - headed back out today!

BewareDaPenguin

"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

jharrisx5

Puff Puff Give....

ninfiction

Box has arrived at it's final destination. Thanks for the great smokes, I shall enjoy them all.....err I mean I'll get back out on the road tomorrow so maybe it'll arrive home by Saturday.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

ninfiction

P&Ts done, complain now or forever hold your peace. The box will go in the mail tomorrow.

Thanks for having me!

BewareDaPenguin

So does anybody want the box again before it comes back? Chuck & Stogie were the 1st 2 stops then it was Jason. I'd agree speak now if you want the pass back I got now issues with it. I see Jason might want it back, anybody else?

BewareDaPenguin

Thanks everyone who has participated with some great cigars! Please speak up if you want the box back this is your last chance lol :smoker:

ninfiction

I can hold it for a couple days until someone chimes in. The bovedas and everything are holding up well so it'll be fine.

jharrisx5

Puff Puff Give....

BewareDaPenguin

Quotejharrisx5 - 7/20/2017  3:23 AM

I'll commit to another round...

Aweosme man that's great!

So Jason is in...Chuck or Stogie you guys want the pass box back for another look, you guys also got it early and it's turned quite a bit lol. Just post up and we can figure it out. Totally up to you guys man I'm super impressed with how fast, smooth & great everything has gone, just want to give everyone a shot at it if there's something in there now that you might want.

Just post up!

Thanks again to everyone it's been a great pass!

BewareDaPenguin

So we got the back coming back to Jason! Awesome! If anybody else wants another round please post here or shoot me a message! The pass turned over so fast and so did the cigars, just want to give everyone another shot at it if they want. The pass has turned over some killer sticks so if there's something in there you see speak up we can get it to you!

Thanks to everyone who has played it's been a great pass with some great cigars and even better geeks I'm greatful for everyone who joined thanks! :bigthumbs:

jharrisx5

It has been a good pass.... Lets keep er going
Puff Puff Give....

ninfiction

Box is on it's way: 9505515618037206126581

BewareDaPenguin

Quoteninfiction - 7/25/2017  4:15 PM

Box is on it's way: 9505515618037206126581

Awesome man thanks so much! Great geeks & great cigars!

jharrisx5

Will try get this wrapped up tonight and ship tomorrow or Wednesday.  Been of the site for a few days and blanked out... Sorry for the delay
Puff Puff Give....

BewareDaPenguin

Quotejharrisx5 - 8/1/2017  11:52 AM

Will try get this wrapped up tonight and ship tomorrow or Wednesday.  Been of the site for a few days and blanked out... Sorry for the delay

No problem bro! Life happens no rush!

BewareDaPenguin

If nobody else wants the box then we will wrap the pass up when you are finished! Last call if someone wants another crack at it speak up or we will call it another successful Special Occasions pass! :smoker:

shakinghorizons

Might be interested based on Jason's puts

jharrisx5

Let me know bro....ready to print a label.  I can wait a couple days if you want, Adam...the box is in my cabinet....
Puff Puff Give....

BewareDaPenguin

Quotejharrisx5 - 8/2/2017  2:20 AM

Let me know bro....ready to print a label.  I can wait a couple days if you want, Adam...the box is in my cabinet....

Sounds good bro, if you don't mind holding it we can wait a couple days and see if Colin or anybody else wants it, I'm not in a rush and this pass went quick and lots of good sticks in there just want to give everyone a shot at it if they want now, great sticks! And especially if it's in your cabinet that sounds like a safe place lol :smoker:

Thanks again! :thumbsup:

BewareDaPenguin

Last Call for the box :thumbsup: if you would like the pass just say so. Otherwise I'll have Jason send if back to me on Monday, so we will let it sit this weekend give everyone a last look to see if there's anything they want! Thanks again!

shakinghorizons

Jason, you're good to send it back to Adam - I don't see anything I can't live without.

Adam, enjoy that AVO LE 04! I had one yesterday and it was QUITE pleasurable.

Cfickter

I'm good thanks for asking
Great pass
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

BewareDaPenguin

Sounds good fellas :thumbsup: Thanks to everyone who played there's some great smokes in there! Looking forward to burning them down man! Always an enjoyable pass hopefully the next one won't take 3 years to put together again lol. It's gonna be a lot harder this time to let some of those sit to seed next pass :smoker: hope everyone enjoys there takes as there's really been some really good sticks getting tossed around in there! I'll leave feedback for everyone when I get the box back n close it out! Otherwise been a great pass, went fast, great sticks great geeks! Makes for a great pass!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.