ISOM giveaway contest

Started by appollo, 04/23/2017 02:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

biggsy16

Lucky bastard, escaping the maritime spring eh.
Never done being a Dad

Beegerply

Great contest, thanks enjoy your trip. :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

johncw

Thanks for the contest... Enjoy your trip. Post some photos when you get back as well.

appollo

Quotebiggsy16 - 4/24/2017  9:47 AM

Lucky bastard, escaping the maritime spring eh.
Yes the weathers getting so nice,almost didn't want to go. :-)

Jackal

Awesome contest. Thanks for the generosity.

I'll do what I will and I'll drink what I please
I'll smoke what I like 'till I cough and I wheeze
I'll drink and I'll whore and every pleasure realize
For this time tomorrow I may die

clami

Sounds like fun.  Have a good time and thanks for the contest.

nirab

Have a great trip, and thanks for the contest brother!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

klamm143

Have a safe and great trip - Thanks for offering up another contest for all the GEEKSTERS. I will easily fall into your 100 post requirement by your deadline so here's hoping several of our newbs will attempt to get to the magic 100 - 'cause - this site rocks and you guys are the best.
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

prican_2000

Well I don't know where my post count is but I'll make the 100 post (1 way or another) so count me in. Man thats an awesome gesture and an even more awesome Vacation with tasty treats to boot. Enjoy!
A United States Marine:
No Better Friend, No Worst Enemy!

MusicCity

Dude I'm totally jealous. Probably won't make a hundred by then but we shall see!

GrouchoM

Great contest. Enjoy your trip. Thanks.
The secret word is cigars!

bstessl

Crap, just seen Bruce posted before I did...
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

biggsy16

Quoteappollo - 4/24/2017  12:22 PM  
Quotebiggsy16 - 4/24/2017  9:47 AM  Lucky bastard, escaping the maritime spring eh.
Yes the weathers getting so nice,almost didn't want to go. :-)

Snowing here all week 

Never done being a Dad

Cap10_Morgan

Incredible contest and incredible generosity!  I like to talk a lot, so I am assuming I will hit the 100 post minimum with ease, lol.  I've never had the pleasure of an ISOM, so I'm definitely in on this contest.  Once again, geeks rock!   :rocker:
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

Vroomp

Hope you have a great time Stephen~!

Thanks for the contest~!

Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

appollo

Just got back we have 28 entries for sure and 4 waiting on posts.You have till Tues at midnight to get entered.Keep the entries coming . :-)

Cap10_Morgan

Quoteappollo - 5/10/2017  11:59 AM

Just got back we have 28 entries for sure and 4 waiting on posts.You have till Tues at midnight to get entered.Keep the entries coming . :-)

Good to know, thanks!  I have been trying to get posts in, but didn't want to spam the whole site, lol.  Thanks again for the contest.  (and now 1 less post to go! )
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

sar127

Lucky man, I can't wait to make my way down there too. Enjoy!
Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

appollo

QuoteCap10_Morgan - 5/13/2017  1:36 PM

Quoteappollo - 5/10/2017  11:59 AM

Good to know, thanks!  I have been trying to get posts in, but didn't want to spam the whole site, lol.  Thanks again for the contest.  (and now 1 less post to go! )
I do believe you are going to make it .Well done . :thumbsup:

Camshaft83

I hope your trip was a great one! Thanks for the generosity of running this contest :bigthumbs:
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

appollo

This is the last day gents.Anybody who still wants in get in now.

rumrunner88

Pretty jealous of you brother, have a great time!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.