Make Cigar Geeks Great Again!!

Started by bstessl, 05/19/2017 05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bstessl

Brian, you're in, and I'll close it to any more participants at this point.

Thanks for all the interest everyone, and here is hoping for a fun pass!
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

Cap10_Morgan

"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

Cap10_Morgan

Looks like it'll spend most of it's time in Florida, lol.  Hank, I might just go hand this to you after I get it, lol.
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

jagfandaddy

Sounds like a local herf to me!!
"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle."
 George Burns

Cap10_Morgan

Quotejagfandaddy - 5/31/2017  4:24 PM

Sounds like a local herf to me!!

Sounds like a plan.  Maybe Aromas or Island Girl?  Or depending on when it arrives, there is a My Father event at Mandarin Cigar on 6/8 I was thinking of going to.

bstessl

I love it when a plan comes together...

klamm143

............The A team.............or let's make it "The CG Team.
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

Cap10_Morgan

Who is Hannibal and who is Mr T(obacco)?

M82

Quoteninfiction - 5/30/2017  10:17 PM

Just means the box won't be mailed directly to you. You'll make your selections then mail your puts to Brian and he'll mail your takes back to you, he'll let you know when your turn is. Usually that's how the Canadians get turns to save on shipping and to avoid the box being tagged by customs.

Awesome - sounds good thanks !

bstessl

QuoteCap10_Morgan - 5/31/2017  6:46 PM

Who is Hannibal and who is Mr T(obacco)?

I've got the hair for Mr T sometimes... Lol

nirab

Great??? CG is already greater than great...its the bestest!!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

klamm143

Quotenirab - 6/1/2017  2:08 PM  Great??? CG is already greater than great...its the bestest!!  :biggrin:  :bigthumbs:

I concur...... :dancing:
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

bstessl

Kevin, this is heading out tomorrow, it should hit you by Wednesday I believe.

bstessl

klamm143

Arrived safely at office Wed....I just picked it up.....WOW...nice choices...I love the packaging....lmao....It would have survived a tactical bombing run.

I'm on it - it will be headed to Jeff on Friday AM. I'll post tracking when mailed.

Jeff - get ready brother.
Kevin R. Lamm

Cap10_Morgan

I'll be ready.  So Hank, looks like I will probably get it Monday, so how does Tuesday night work for local herf/handoff?

bstessl

Thanks for the updates, I'm glad you guys can do a in person transfer!

Cap10_Morgan

Quotebstessl - 6/9/2017  10:11 AM

Thanks for the updates, I'm glad you guys can do a in person transfer!

Yeah, the pass gives us a good recent to meet up sooner rather than later.  Fran95 is meeting up with us also.

klamm143

OK.....and away we go.
ELVIS has left the building..............Jeff (TAG) buddy - you are IT.
USPS says you will have the smoke box on Monday - You geeks enjoy.

Tracking......9505 5122 8713 7160 1123 78

Inventory---15 rec....1 removed...1 added....15 reshipped.
Plus : 2 hitch hikers to make their way back to Brian.

Thanks Brian - for letting me get in.
Kevin R. Lamm

Cap10_Morgan

Quoteklamm143 - 6/9/2017  3:40 PM

OK.....and away we go.

Perfect.  I was expecting Monday based on you shipping it today.  I'll get it Monday after work then bring it to the office with me on Tuesday and meet up with Hank and Francesco after work for the handoff.

jagfandaddy

"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle."
 George Burns

bstessl

Quoteklamm143 - 6/9/2017  2:40 PM

OK.....and away we go.

Thanks dude!  for future reference, you don't have to post inventory or if you included hitchers in the forum.  If there any discrepancies just let the moderator know via PM.

klamm143

OK.......my first DANCE.....sent you a PM.
Kevin R. Lamm

bstessl

No worries, thanks for participating!

klamm143

HEY JEFF...........the waiting - knowing it's on the way - but not there yet---------------it's tormenting isn't it.

I'm not sure - but I hear a good remedy for all the anxiety is to - burn 4 sticks (ISOM) in a 24 hour period along with a vodka shot (Grey Goose) every 4 hours. Let me know if this really works??? If not - I'll triple the alcohol dosage.

LMAO
Kevin R. Lamm

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.