Make Cigar Geeks Great Again!!

Started by bstessl, 05/19/2017 05:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRuff

Doesn't look like the pass was transitioned

Cap10_Morgan

Quoteklamm143 - 6/10/2017  7:39 PM

HEY JEFF...........the waiting - knowing it's on the way - but not there yet---------------it's tormenting isn't it.

I'm not sure - but I hear a good remedy for all the anxiety is to - burn 4 sticks (ISOM) in a 24 hour period along with a vodka shot (Grey Goose) every 4 hours. Let me know if this really works??? If not - I'll triple the alcohol dosage.

LMAO

Haha!  Came kinda close.  Went on brother in laws boat and took a cruise down to St Augustine yesterday.  Plenty of booze and smoking, lol.  :singing:

Should be here today.
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

Cap10_Morgan

Cigars made it safely.  Made my takes/puts and will hand off to Hank (jagfandaddy) tomorrow night.
I included a couple of extras as well, but didn't label them specifically for Brian.  Just entered 2 of them as extra puts in case anyone else wanted them and figured they would probably be replacing with something better anyway, lol.  Didn't bother entering the CAO La Traviata I threw in though, since it doesn't meet minimum.  Thanks for including me, Brian!
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

bstessl

Thanks Jeff, glad to have you participate
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

bstessl

Hank, please skip TomS851 and send to Don.  My dad will be out of town and won't be able to keep this going.

Cap10_Morgan

The cigars made it to Hank last night.  We met at a local Cigar Bar, Aromas, along with Fran95 and passed the box along.  Thanks again for letting me play, but also giving me a good excuse to meet up with fellow geeks.  Had a great night.

(Fran95, Cap10_Morgan, jagfandaddy)

photo IMG-20170613-WA0004_zpsgdulzpfm.jpg

bstessl

Always good to see the geeks get together in person!

Just to update everyone, my Dad (TomS851) will be out of town for a month, so I moved him to the bottom of the order.  I will play it by ear when he gets back into town who will send it to him.  I could have Don send it back here, but I'm not going to go that route because I don't think it would be right for the box to come to my house before its done.

jagfandaddy

"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle."
 George Burns

klamm143

QuoteCap10_Morgan - 6/14/2017  9:09 AM  The cigars made it to Hank last night.  We met at a local Cigar Bar, Aromas, along with Fran95 and passed the box along.  Thanks again for letting me play, but also giving me a good excuse to meet up with fellow geeks.  Had a great night.  (Fran95, Cap10_Morgan, jagfandaddy)   photo IMG-20170613-WA0004_zpsgdulzpfm.jpg
.........................Post Office Wall Mug Shots....LOL.......Looks like you dudes had a blast!!!!!

Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

bstessl

Sweet!  Moving along nicely

DonM

The pass came in yesterday and all is well.  Will have it back out on Monday.  Thanks for letting me participate!

"The Curmudgeon"

bstessl

DonM

i didn't get it out yesterday, will happen today

"The Curmudgeon"

05Venturer

QuoteDonM - 6/20/2017  8:08 AM

couldn't find a Post Office LMAO  :lmao:  :lmao:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

DonM

Quote05Venturer - 6/20/2017  12:29 PM

QuoteDonM - 6/20/2017  8:08 AM

couldn't find a Post Office LMAO  :lmao:  :lmao:

Funny! :biggrin: But no I just didn't do it.  Rum.......Cigars.........more Rum........forgot I needed to go through the pass :hitme:

"The Curmudgeon"

bstessl

Just another example of how well the post office runs...

DonM

Quotebstessl - 6/20/2017  2:53 PM

Just another example of how well the post office runs...

Well now, since you want to bash me a little bit.....I just poured another Kracken with Coke.  Will see if the pass gets out today

"The Curmudgeon"

Cap10_Morgan

QuoteDonM - 6/20/2017  12:19 PM  
Quotebstessl - 6/20/2017  2:53 PM  Just another example of how well the post office runs...
Well now, since you want to bash me a little bit.....I just poured another Kracken with Coke.  Will see if the pass gets out today  

Attaboy, Don!  Teach em not to mess with you and pour one for me! 

bstessl

He talks a big game, but he's a big softy deep down...

bstessl

DRuff

Pass is here safely, will try to get it back out on Monday

klamm143

QuoteDRuff - 6/23/2017  4:34 PM  Pass is here safely, will try to get it back out on Monday

No double FF or triple FFF allowed...........lol. 

Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

DRuff

Kevin, your post it note about the hitchhikers was not stuck to anything. What cigars were they ?

klamm143

QuoteDRuff - 6/27/2017  8:58 PM  Kevin, your post it note about the hitchhikers was not stuck to anything. What cigars were they ?

.........Sending you PM...........

Kevin R. Lamm

05Venturer

Make Cigar Passes Great Again by sending this along  LOL
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.