Screaming PDR Sale @ CigarPage

Started by StogieDad, 06/02/2017 08:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StogieDad

Sometimes PDR doesn't get the hype, but the A. Flores Serie Privada Habano is a stellar stick!  and you can get 20 for less than $2 a stick.  That is a crazy good deal.

The Gran Reserva Corojo are good too and for $70 a box a great deal.

But I couldn't pass up 20 Serie Privada Habano for $37.

I hear that the A Crop is a pretty good daily smoke too, haven't smoked one myself but the price is right.

http://www.cigarpage.com/k1-20170530tu4.html
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

ninfiction

You forgot to mention the dozen pink camo hats for only $12.50!

I've smoked a couple A Flores(probably provided by you), not bad at all. No room at the inn for more visitors.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

headfirst

I know.  I picked up those habano for $41 for 20 a few weeks ago, been telling myself the last three days I don't need another 20!
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

shakinghorizons

Great prices! I like having these around to hand out to noobs.

klamm143

Quoteheadfirst - 6/2/2017  12:08 PM  I know.  I picked up those habano for $41 for 20 a few weeks ago, been telling myself the last three days I don't need another 20!

YES-you do........you just need motivation - so here's the motivation.

Gary - you want these - Gary - you need these - Gary - pick up the phone and order now...................................LMAO.

Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

Deener27

Quoteheadfirst - 6/2/2017  11:08 AM

I know.  I picked up those habano for $41 for 20 a few weeks ago, been telling myself the last three days I don't need another 20!

Well, here is your sign.  

This is a decent kick around cigar to me.  So I bit.  Also threw in a 5'er of Punch Rare and Flor de las Antillas to wash it down.

You know you want to take advantage of this great deal...

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

headfirst

Why did I check this thread again?!   :banghead:  :lmao:
When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name...
-Charles Spurgeon

http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=humidors;area=public;member=headfirst

Deener27

Quoteheadfirst - 6/2/2017  4:00 PM

There are days I ask myself about this site.  Just too much good stuff to pass up.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

appollo

Quoteheadfirst - 6/2/2017  6:00 PM

Gary if your looking for a split I would be up to trying these.

headfirst

I think I can justify 10 more for the stash, lol, done deal man.  I tried one earlier this week, absolute chimney with a great draw and nice retro, you'll like them.
-Charles Spurgeon

appollo

Thanks Gary,when you get everything just ship all together and I will pp you then if that works.

appollo

Quoteheadfirst - 6/2/2017  6:40 PM

I think I can justify 10 more for the stash, lol, done deal man.  I tried one earlier this week, absolute chimney with a great draw and nice retro, you'll like them.
I could tell buy your comments that you needed a little encouragement. :-)

05Venturer

Quoteappollo - 6/2/2017  4:53 PM

Quoteheadfirst - 6/2/2017  6:40 PM

I could tell buy your comments that you needed a little encouragement. :-)

Well done "Enabler of the GWN"  :lmao:
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

biggsy16

Like the artful dodger on Oliver twist
Never done being a Dad

nirab

I enjoy most all of the PdR lineup, and quite a few of them get even better with extended aging... :biggrin:
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.