1. MacMac (Joe) 9405503699300067079840
2. StogieDad (Michael) 9405503699300067079857
3. bstessl (Brian) 9405503699300067079833
4. danb6177 (Dan) 9405503699300067079864
5. Olddog (Curtis) 9405503699300067079871
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

danb6177

Quotenirab - 7/10/2017  11:29 PM

Packages shipping out tomorrow...

1. MacMac (Joe) 9405503699300067079840
2. StogieDad (Michael) 9405503699300067079857
3. bstessl (Brian) 9405503699300067079833
4. danb6177 (Dan) 9405503699300067079864
5. Olddog (Curtis) 9405503699300067079871

Cant wait to get it, It will make my humidor prettier.
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

Olddog

Waiting with anticipation, looking forward to this experience!
"Honest men, with pipes or cigars in their mouths, have great physical advantages in conversation. You may stop talking if you like, but the breaks of silence never seem disagreeable, being filled up by the puffing of smoke." - William Makepeace Thackeray

MacMac

Wonderful. Looking forward to getting the cigar and smoking it!
Joe aka MacMac to 9 Grandkids

MacMac

Looks like mine will arrive on Friday!

Olddog

By the tracking number mine will be waiting for me tonight when I pick up the mail, so looks like I might have something to do after all this weekend.  :)
"Honest men, with pipes or cigars in their mouths, have great physical advantages in conversation. You may stop talking if you like, but the breaks of silence never seem disagreeable, being filled up by the puffing of smoke." - William Makepeace Thackeray

bstessl

Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

danb6177

Mines in also, appreciate the hitchhikers brother!
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----

Olddog

Picked it up this afternoon, thank you for the little extra!

MacMac

Mine was in the mailbox when I got home yesterday with. 2 tag-a-longs. Thanks Brian!
 :dancing:

danb6177

QuoteMacMac - 7/14/2017  9:32 AM

Mine was in the mailbox when I got home yesterday with. 2 tag-a-longs. Thanks Brian!
 :dancing:

Never had anything from southern draw before. These look nice can't wait to try them both
-----

StogieDad

Got mine, thanks for the extras.  Southern Draw was definitely in my to try list!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

MacMac

Planning to smoke mine tonight!  Looking forward to it!

nirab

Happy Sunday y'all!! Just a friendly geek reminder that your review due date is 7/26/17...some call that this coming Wednesday...and I am one of the some who do!! I hope y'all enjoy this one... :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

danb6177

Quotenirab - 7/23/2017  2:41 PM

Happy Sunday y'all!! Just a friendly geek reminder that your review due date is 7/26/17...some call that this coming Wednesday...and I am one of the some who do!! I hope y'all enjoy this one... :biggrin:

Smoked mine last night. Will have the review in today. Thanx again brother
-----

Olddog

Planning on doing mine tonight. Looking forward to smoking and reviewing this cigar.

StogieDad

Mine will be in by Wednesday, I promise!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Olddog

Submitted review for all to see.

StogieDad

Mine is in, thanks for having me!
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

bstessl

Made it just in time!  Critique submitted.
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

nirab

Thanks for getting these in on time my brothers! I'm looking forward to the reviews, and I'm sure Robert & Sharon are interested in what ya geeks thinks!! :biggrin:

it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

Thich Nhat Hanh

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.