July Member Sponsored Geek Critique

Started by junglepete, 05/30/2017 11:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McBryde

They have all been mailed out. The flat rate box to Canada cost more than all the others combined. If I'd have known that before I went down to the post office, I'd have crammed that sum biotch full of cigars! Dang the luck!

E

"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Cap10_Morgan

QuoteMcBryde - 6/7/2017  10:39 PM

They have all been mailed out. The flat rate box to Canada cost more than all the others combined. If I'd have known that before I went down to the post office, I'd have crammed that sum biotch full of cigars! Dang the luck!

E

:lmao:  I love geek logic!  

Looking forward to this.
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

klamm143

....Thanks.....i'm on the look out.
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

ntanner

I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

Cap10_Morgan

Arrived safely today, thanks to the bodyguards keeping it safe!  Thanks, E!  I won't spoil the surprise for others, but I've been wanting to try one brand and I had one of them on my wishlist! :bow:  :rocker:
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

appollo

QuoteMcBryde - 6/7/2017  11:39 PM

They have all been mailed out. The flat rate box to Canada cost more than all the others combined. If I'd have known that before I went down to the post office, I'd have crammed that sum biotch full of cigars! Dang the luck!Are you saying its not full of sticks.

E

:-0  :-)

DonM

Got mine yesterday Emerson, thanks for the extra's!  Still trying to figure out what to do with the other trinket you sent, wont ruin the fun

"The Curmudgeon"

klamm143

My "Happy Sticks' arrived today....thanks for the extras....I work 7 of the next 9 nights so I already have big plans for the Critique Stick on Monday night.

SOoooooooooooooooooo looking forward to it. Thanks Emerson for letting me in on this.
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

ntanner

Got mine as well. Thanx for the ride along's, much appreciated.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

McBryde

I'm glad they are all landing nicely. Don, have fun with that extra goody!

E

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Beegerply

QuoteMcBryde - 6/2/2017  7:13 PM

QuoteBeegerply - 6/2/2017  7:30 AM

Wow no one wants to do this, I just did one in May if you need someone I'm willing and able, just saying.  :biggrin:

It's pretty dang bad when you can't even give away a free cigar!

E

Really it is bad but glad to see you got your takers.  :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

appollo

Received mine today Emerson along with a couple great hitch hikkers.Thanks for the great set of sticks.

Cap10_Morgan

From what I can find, I should have a link when I go to http://www.cigargeeks.com/index.php?action=cigrevs;area=critiques for me to complete my review, but I don't see anything available.  

Cap10_Morgan

Don set me straight on this one.  I swear I looked it up, but only read the first few posts where it had the link above and then even vroomp saying that was the right link:
"I don't understand why folks can't find it????? If you click on the all Geek Critiques link on the main page  [All Geek Critiques] and then the View All Cigar Geeks Critiques it pops right up if you are a reviewer this month........."

But sure enough, had I read farther down, there is another link (that according to vroomp, should pop up if I'm a reviewer).  Just sharing here because I wasn't the only one looking for this so far.  Thanks Don.

Correct link:
http://www.cigargeeks.com/reviews/staffreviews.asp?action=staffreviewform

ntanner

Ok, my review is in. Thanx for letting me in on this one Emerson.

klamm143

My review is in - as well.

Thank you for allowing me to participate.
Kevin R. Lamm

McBryde

I'm glad to have y'all reviewing the cigar, and hopefully the other 2 will serve you well also!

E

ntanner

QuoteMcBryde - 6/24/2017  10:17 PM

I'm glad to have y'all reviewing the cigar, and hopefully the other 2 will serve you well also!

E
They will just as soon as they have a well deserved rest. :cigarguy:

appollo

Review is in .Thanks Emerson  :-)

DonM

"The Curmudgeon"

DonM

GC is done and submitted,  thanks Emerson for letting me participate!

"The Curmudgeon"

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.