Today`s Smoke - June 2017

Started by benchjockey, 06/01/2017 09:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ntanner

Partagas Cifuentes Diciembre
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

klamm143

Connecticut - by Rocky Patel
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

tgs679

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

klamm143

Another................Connecticut - by Rocky Patel

There will be more today.
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

bstessl

I'm enjoying an Opus X Angels Share with some cold water on this hot day.
Smoking cigarettes is a habit, smoking a cigar is an event. - Brad Paisley

klamm143

Man-o-War...Virtue
Kevin R. Lamm

Cap10_Morgan

Oliva/ Studio Tabac Serie O Torpedo 652 Maduro
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

StogieDad

"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Brlesq

Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Cfickter

Crowned Heads Headley Grange Black Dog Dobles
Guru Master of the Minions

Alcohol, Tobacco, & Firearms should be a convenience store, not a department of our government!

Gunga galunga ... gunga, gunga-lagunga." - Carl Spackler

Education is important, cigars are importanter!

I like long walks, especially when they're taken by people who annoy me

ntanner

La Gloria Cubana Artesanos Retro Especiale Club
I am not concerned about what you think as I can tell you don't do it often.

I used to be a people person, but then people ruined that for me.

Every loaf of bread is a tragic story of a group of grains that could have become beer but didn't.

caveman17

Drew Estate Java Mint Churchill...very tasty for breakfast...lol
...at some point...

benchjockey

Crowned Heads Mason Dixon Project LE Northern Edition 2015
You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

tjm0831

Room 101 Master Collection Two Mutante

tjm0831

Went through a box of Joya de Nicaragua Clasico No. 6 Criollo this weekend.  Killer.

StogieDad

Olivia Serie V Melanio Robusto
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

Deener27

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

Fran95

Cap10_Morgan

Crowned Heads Le Careme Robusto
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

tjm0831

Drew Estate Undercrown Shade Robusto

klamm143

Palma Real - Churchill - Connecticut
Kevin R. Lamm

DonM

Undercrown Shade belicoso for breakfast

"The Curmudgeon"

StogieDad

Durango Fox and the Hound
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

StogieDad

QuoteStogieDad - 6/6/2017  1:33 PM

Durango Fox and the Hound

Well, that sucked.  Pitched it about 2 inches in and started something good.  RomaCraft Cromagnon Pestera Muierlior
-- Winston Churchill

-- Abraham Lincoln

-- Ron Swanson

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.