WINNER: I'm back, It's back - Smoke a stick, Review a stick

Started by ninfiction, 06/10/2017 02:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quickme

Smoked a xiphos pantella blended by Brad (Vroomp) .   Nice thick creamy smoke with a touch of spice.   Perfect stick for a busy fathers day.

Camshaft83

A. Flores (by Pinar del Rio) Serie Privada Capa Habano SP52 Robusto given to me by millarddj.
Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip." Winston Churchill

CG Members, B&M, and Lounge Map
https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zW2lHNBne7i4.kZ0NflvIrjLo&usp=sharing

ninfiction

Still happening. If you're smoking those cigars given to you add a quick review and post it here.
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Cap10_Morgan

Emilio AF Suave Churchill from Collin (shakinghorizons).  Perfect cigar for watching baseball while the wife was at her spa day.  Thanks for MY spa day, Collin!
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

appollo

Smoked my first Opus X today.It was a Opus X Angles Share Corna Gorda.supplied by Brian[Bstessi] .Thanks very much brother it was one great smoke. :thumbsup:

ninfiction

18 entries so far. There are a couple that didn't include a review in the database, if that's you, you should fix that. I'm not going to babysit, but I am keeping a list in order to select a winner.

Keep it up guys!

klamm143

Entry 2............Just smoked a H. Upmann Media Noche Robusto from Mike Casey - OAG PIF (04/2017)
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

klamm143

Entry 3...........Partagas 1845 Series Robusto  5.5 X 49..........from Brad Longanecker (Vroomp) for Golf Geeks Master's Contest 2017.
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

ninfiction

Cap10_Morgan

5th and final entry: Partagas Black Label Colossal from a local meetup with jagfandaddy.  Hank, that was one of the tastiest smokes I've ever had.  Salty as hell, but that's not a bad thing.  Tasted like a giant slab of salted beef.  Thanks, brother!  New cigar added to my wishlist.
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

StogieDad

On the 23rd I had an Illusione Haut 10 gifted by either ninfiction (Brian) or sar127 (Rob).  Both sent me one and I forgot to mark.  So I thank both of you!
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

jagfandaddy

QuoteCap10_Morgan - 6/28/2017  11:54 PM

5th and final entry: Partagas Black Label Colossal from a local meetup with jagfandaddy.  Hank, that was one of the tastiest smokes I've ever had.  Salty as hell, but that's not a bad thing.  Tasted like a giant slab of salted beef.  Thanks, brother!  New cigar added to my wishlist.

You're welcome. That is one of my favorites too
"Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle."
 George Burns

Brlesq

Enjoyed a Jas Sum Kral Zlatno Sonce Robusto given to me by Kent (05Venturer). Great cigar!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

appollo

Smoked A Davidoff Nicaragua Robusto Turbo supplied to from Trent in a PIF.This was the stick I selected to smoke for Canada's birthday.Great stick.Thanks a ton Trent. :biggrin:

quickme

Liga pravida #9 from Daniel (Millarddj) creamy dark coffee bean profile with a hint of dried current.  Excellent stick

ninfiction

5 days left to get your cigars smoked and reviewed in the database.

klamm143

Entry #4..........Camacho Criollo Robusto given to me by McBryde (Emerson) for the July 2017 Geek Critique.
Kevin R. Lamm

klamm143

Entry #5...............Joya de Nicaragua Antano 1970 Robusto Grande - received from (Vroomp) Brad Longanecker - 2017 Master's Golf Geek Contest.

Thanks Brian - for sponsoring the contest.

PS - I'm still tying to "HEX" your team.

Kevin R. Lamm

ninfiction

Last day/night to smoke those gifted cigars and submit your reviews. Winner will be selected randomly and a fiver shipped out this week.

ninfiction

Great job guys, we had 27 entries.

It all came down to the random generator machine and the Geek chosen was biggsy16. Congrats Rich! I'll get a box packed up tonight and hopefully it has a quick safe trip to the GWN.

appollo

Congrats Rich.Nice to see a fellow brother from the GWN win. :-)

klamm143

Way to go Rich..............Enjoy the sticks & post pics...... (when you get them of course).
Kevin R. Lamm

Olddog

"Honest men, with pipes or cigars in their mouths, have great physical advantages in conversation. You may stop talking if you like, but the breaks of silence never seem disagreeable, being filled up by the puffing of smoke." - William Makepeace Thackeray

Brlesq

Congrats, Rich!  

Thanks again for the generous contest, Brian! :bigthumbs:
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

ninfiction

Box is currently working it's way thru customs, hopefully it arrives later this week.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.