2017 Camacho Liberty Distribution

Started by wescat, 06/12/2017 02:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wescat

QuoteVroomp - 6/16/2017  8:29 AM

Quotewescat - 6/15/2017  6:38 PM  
QuoteVroomp - 6/15/2017  7:29 PM

...until I read up what they did for this release...

Linky ??

Oops~!  Sorry for not posting it with the OP........     Linky   :biggrin:  

Thanks Brad.

The second law chases us all.
In most realms, tranquility comes from ownership.
Order ensues when everyone totes their own water.  
Stand firm, and never let the bastards grind you down.  
Life's arc is primarily charted between ones ears.
Good judgment comes from experience, and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

wescat

Current stats. Who else is getting in?

GeekOrder isWants to do GC ??Has PM'ed me   their email address?
DonM3NoYes
nirab6If neededNo
ninfiction5YesYes
Vroomp5If neededNo
tfkirk5NoYes
cficter5If neededNo
PETE3144YesYes
raize3NoNo
klamm1434YesYes
jharrisx53YesYes
Heaven is where the police are British, the lovers French, the mechanics German, the chefs Italian, and it is all organized by the Swiss.
Hell is where the police are German, the lovers Swiss, the mechanics French, the chefs British, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

Olddog

If still open please put me down for 5.

Do not want to critique this time.

"Honest men, with pipes or cigars in their mouths, have great physical advantages in conversation. You may stop talking if you like, but the breaks of silence never seem disagreeable, being filled up by the puffing of smoke." - William Makepeace Thackeray

wescat

QuoteOlddog - 6/19/2017  9:59 PM

If still open please put me down for 5.

Do not want to critique this time.

Yup, it's still open, you are in.

GeekOrder isWants to do GC ??Has PM'ed me   their email address?
DonM3NoYes
nirab6If neededYes
ninfiction5YesYes
Vroomp5If neededYes
tfkirk5NoYes
cficter5If neededYes
PETE3144YesYes
raize3NoNo
klamm1434YesYes
jharrisx53YesYes
Olddog5NoYes
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

wescat

Cigars are in.

Ordering instructions have been sent via email to all participants except for raize. 

raize, please PM me your email address. 

The following Geeks have been selected to do the Geek Critique: when you order, a free Liberty will automatically be included in your order for the GC.

nirab
 ninfiction
 PETE314
 klamm143

jharrisx5

Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

ninfiction

Ordered, emailed and feedback left. Thanks for putting this together again this year!
This is not the admin you're looking for...

Olddog

Ordered and about to email.  Thank you again for all the work you have done!
"Honest men, with pipes or cigars in their mouths, have great physical advantages in conversation. You may stop talking if you like, but the breaks of silence never seem disagreeable, being filled up by the puffing of smoke." - William Makepeace Thackeray

PETE314

Freaking awesome!!!!  Nice little package in the mail today!!!!   Will have more pics later...
I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

PETE314

Crazy tho....I forgot about the new size???? and they didn't fit in my older Camacho boxes!!! Hmm. Don't like changes!!!lol
I thought I was wrong once....but I was mistaken....

What good is it to wear your lucky rocketship underpants if nobody wants to see them????

wescat

QuotePETE314 - 7/5/2017  6:18 PM

Crazy tho....I forgot about the new size???? and they didn't fit in my older Camacho boxes!!! Hmm. Don't like changes!!!lol

Yup, they are 6x54 Toro's this year:   http://halfwheel.com/camacho-liberty-2017-announced

This is the second time they've made a parejo Liberty: 2002 and 2017. This thread has some good pics of the early Liberty's, about half way down the page:  http://www.botl.org/threads/camacho-liberty.33092/

The 2017 coffins are too long to fit in < 2017 chests?
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

nirab

The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

ninfiction

This is not the admin you're looking for...

wescat

QuoteOlddog - 7/1/2017  8:34 AM

Ordered and about to email.  Thank you again for all the work you have done!
QuotePETE314 - 7/5/2017  6:16 PM

Freaking awesome!!!!  Nice little package in the mail today!!!!   Will have more pics later...
Quotenirab - 7/5/2017  7:05 PM

Order placed!

Thanks a bunch Kevin!! :biggrin:
Quoteninfiction - 7/5/2017  8:19 PM

Mine arrived today too. Thank you!

Glad to facilitate y'alls devotion to the leaf.

Enjoy !!
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

Vroomp

Received as well the other day but, only had time to issue feedback to Kevin........... :biggrin:
Guru of Not Following the Rules

Cigar smoking knows no politics. It's about the pursuit of pleasure, taste, and aroma. -Anon

When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid....

Olddog

I'm so sad.  My order still says "Processing"  don't know why so will have to give them a yell to find out what's up with it and all (I did order other items besides the Libertys).

klamm143

Ordered - emailed - THANKS for including me and taking my call.
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

nirab

Received the six Liberty's I ordered, but no review stick... :-0
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

wescat

Quotenirab - 7/9/2017  4:53 PM

Received the six Liberty's I ordered, but no review stick... :-0

$@!!@$!@!~!@#!@

F&CK but I hate it when $hit like that happens.

I have emailed CAYP requesting an explanation.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

Olddog

Got my fiver in last night.  Will give a review when I finally smoke one down the road

wescat

Dammit.

Most years, I buy a box of Liberty's and split them with a local smoking buddy.

I got my box yesterday, opened them today. I always de-coffin and store them naked.

15 out of 20 are cracked. Dammit.

David at NiceAshCigars is sending me replacements. Thank you David! Great customer service, no hassle, just sending them out to take care of business.

These are the ugliest 5. Y'all checked yours?
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

DonM

I have not but will now, thanks for the heads up!

"The Curmudgeon"

wescat

QuoteDonM - 8/18/2017  5:58 PM

I have not but will now, thanks for the heads up!
Yup. Let me know what you find, ya hear?
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

Deener27

It is really awesome that they are going to take care of you on that one.

"Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes the bear, well, he eats you." The Stranger

"Judge Smails: You know, you should play with Dr. Beeper and myself. I mean, he's been club champion for three years running and I'm no slouch myself.

"You may run like Mays, but you hit like !@#$." ~Lou Brown in Major League

"Looks like you have El Hosel, the laterals—you know, the S-word" ~ Romeo in Tin Cup

klamm143

Kevin - inbound PM coming your way.
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

wescat

QuoteDeener27 - 8/18/2017  6:17 PM

It is really awesome that they are going to take care of you on that one.
I agree. CAYP / Nice Ash Cigars has always treated me right. Good vendor IMO.

Quoteklamm143 - 8/18/2017  10:03 PM

Kevin - inbound PM coming your way.
Understood.
Be Sunny ¦ Stay Frosty.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.