Graycliff Cigars??????

Started by Bob Cordell, 02/22/2023 02:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Cordell

I see them sold on every cigar site from here to there and back but I dont really know anyone who talks about them, good or bad.

Thoughts?
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

BewareDaPenguin

I smoked a couple a long time ago and didn't like them so I've never smoked another one, that was a good 10+ years ago, but it stuck with me, and I smoke what I like, I'm too old to smoke sticks I don't like :smoker:
"A champion is someone who gets up when he can't." - Jack Dempsey

"Things do not happen. Things are made to happen." - JFK

SenorPablo

It's been awhile but I've had a few I liked.  The Graycliff Chateau Gran Cru (Purple Label) Pirate was very good but I think on the higher end.

The Graycliff Emerald (Green Label) PG is a Candela which was one of the first ones I had and I remember liking as well.

These all might be dinosaurs at this point.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

McBryde

The old original white labels were phenomenal! They have since re-blended them and call them crystals. I have not had any of the newer ones. Like Paul said, that purple labeled pirate one is a good smoke. I remember smoking a couple others but I can't for the life of me remember what they were it's been so long ago now.

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.