"A fine cigar is like a fine woman. They come in all shapes and sizes. Treat them tenderly and lovingly. Caress their skin, admire their beauty, fondle them with reverence. Bring them slowly to your lips, enjoy their flavor, their aroma. Contemplate their essence, their dependability, and forgive them their weaknesses - if there be any. Revel in the rituals, their simplicity and their enduring meanings. Do these things, my son, and the blessings of life shall always be upon you." -Prince Sined Yar Maharg

Main Menu

CAO Fuma Em Corda

Started by tgs679, 06/24/2017 06:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tgs679

If anyone was looking out for these it ooks like Atlantic has got them along with a few other online retailers. The toro is a big boy at 6x58.

sambadave

In Brazil, fuma em corda is used for roll your own cigarettes, pipes, and chewing.  It is cured in the sun for 60 to 90 days.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss33388KRWs

sar127

First impression of the online only size...eh. RG too fat and flat on the flavor. No worries, the Basin will be out in a few months.
Sir Rob

"I never smoke to excess - that is, I smoke in moderation, only one cigar at a time." - Mark Twain

tgs679

Quotesar127 - 6/25/2017  7:29 PM  First impression of the online only size...eh. RG too fat and flat on the flavor. No worries, the Basin will be out in a few months.

I suggest if you can find it, to give the robusto a try. I personally think it is box worthy.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.