Today`s Smoke - June 2017

Started by benchjockey, 06/01/2017 09:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StogieDad

Padron Delicias Maduro for lunch.
"I drink a great deal. I sleep a little, and I smoke cigar after cigar. That is why I am in two-hundred-percent form."
-- Winston Churchill

"It has been my experience that folks who have no vices, have very few virtues."
-- Abraham Lincoln

"I call this turf 'n' turf. It's a 16 oz T-bone and a 24 oz porterhouse. Also, whiskey and a cigar. I am going to consume all of this at the same time because I am a free American."
-- Ron Swanson

klamm143

5 Vegas Gold Series Toro
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

RDF

San Cristobal Ovation Opulence
HokieSmokes!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." H. Jackson Brown

05Venturer

Pinar del Rio Oscuro (original blend) Toro
Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

CoreyMacLeod

For this evening I am starting with a Jericho Hill 12 Honest Men paired with a glass of Larceny.  Good stuff.  Never had the JH lancero before.  I like it.
No Signature Necessary.

CoreyMacLeod

Quoteappollo - 6/28/2017  7:04 PM

A.Flores Serie Provada Capa Habano SP52 Robusto

How is this?  Just bought 10 of these.
No Signature Necessary.

benchjockey

You learn more by listening then you do from talking.

Cap10_Morgan

CAO La Traviata Luminoso Maduro
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

prican_2000

Andalusian Bull followed by a Southern Draw "Kudzu"
A United States Marine:
No Better Friend, No Worst Enemy!

RDF

HokieSmokes!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." H. Jackson Brown

05Venturer

Drew Estate Liga Privada Unico Serie Papas Fritas
Kent

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

Olddog

Tonight a Cohiba Red Dot 
"Honest men, with pipes or cigars in their mouths, have great physical advantages in conversation. You may stop talking if you like, but the breaks of silence never seem disagreeable, being filled up by the puffing of smoke." - William Makepeace Thackeray

appollo

QuoteCoreyMacLeod - 6/30/2017  9:58 PM

Quoteappollo - 6/28/2017  7:04 PM

A.Flores Serie Provada Capa Habano SP52 Robusto

How is this?  Just bought 10 of these.
These turned out to be a real nice smoke.A steel at the price .

05Venturer

Kent

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.