I believe

Started by Hot Stuff x, 03/14/2010 10:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hot Stuff x

Quotecmmayo - 3/22/2010 11:31 AM Even after working for Frito-Lay for a year, I didn't know Korean chip bags came with surprises like a CrackerJack box...

They're made in Korea by Lotte, under license from Frito-Lay.   On a related note, Lotte also has the rights to make and distribute Pepsi.

LES
Guru of Morning Calm and Oriental Wisdom

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

Hot Stuff x

Quotecmmayo - 3/22/2010 8:31 AM Les didn't know this, but I just got laid off last week from a job I loved in Austin and I'm currently scrambling to find work. This was a wonderful distraction from dealing with a bunch of horrible s**t, and I really appreciate it.  :bigthumbs:

Corey, sorry to hear about the layoff.  Best wishes for you to find a better job right away.   Glad I was able to cheer you up a little.

LES

"You got me started on both the Liberty and the Christian's Blend, Les. Now my kids won't be able to go to college." - Brlesq

qman22

awesome bomb!

is the bottle in the far right of the photo liquor?
Lets GOOOOOOOO Mountaineers!

Hot Stuff x

Quoteqman22 - 3/22/2010 10:52 PM awesome bomb! is the bottle in the far right of the photo liquor?

Yup, this one...

jinro chamisul fresh

LES

DonM

Yup I could read all of that  :lmao:

"The Curmudgeon"

qman22

I see... that clears everything up!  :lmao:

Whatever it is, it's fresh and it's 19.5% ABV
Lets GOOOOOOOO Mountaineers!

DonM

I had a few encounters with it in the Ville, can't remember the name of it outside Osan AB

"The Curmudgeon"

kylepwhalen

Quotenwb - 3/22/2010  3:35 PM

That is an awesome bomb, Les!  Great job.

Corey, sorry to hear about the job.  Good luck in the job search!

nwb

:word:

cmmayo

QuoteHot Stuff x - 3/23/2010  7:59 AM

Quoteqman22 - 3/22/2010 10:52 PM awesome bomb! is the bottle in the far right of the photo liquor?

Yup, this one...

jinro chamisul fresh

Les, thanks for the chamisul or soju or whatever it is...
Not as strong on the tongue as it smells. Thought it would taste like vodka, but it is almost fruity. A little floral, too.

:drinking:

Enjoying it with a TNT Alt Padron from Dave S.

:cigarman:
--Corey

I'M BACK, MF-ers!!!

Ken Kelley

I urge well considered caution with soju.  It's the Korean version of tequila.  It has snuck up on me on more than one occasion whilst roaming the byways of Seoul, Osan, Pusan, Taegu, and a couple other places I plumb forget.  It's mighty smooth going down though.  Makes strong men weak, cowardly men brave, and ugly flight nurses...well nothing much can correct that...but you get my drift.    :biggrin:
Guru of Benign Curmudgeonliness, Imperfect Patience, and Reluctant Toleration.

Bob Cordell

Les sent me a bottle for medicinal purposes!
"I bet there's rich folks eating in fancy dining cars,
They're probably drinkin' coffee and smoking big cigars"

mountedshriner

AND..........................It has a "twist cap." I love it when they do it up in style like that :-0
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" -- Benjamin Franklin

Hot Stuff x

Quotecmmayo - 3/26/2010 7:56 AM Les, thanks for the chamisul or soju or whatever it is... Not as strong on the tongue as it smells. Thought it would taste like vodka, but it is almost fruity. A little floral, too. :drinking: Enjoying it with a TNT Alt Padron from Dave S. :cigarman:

It's soju... the brand name is Chamisul.  Most Koreans can't pronounce my last name correctly, so I tell them my name is Chamisul and they usually get a kick out of that  (it's actually Chamness [Cham-ness] , but they say "Cham-nes-suh").

LES

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.