Stogie Round-up

Started by NewGuy, 01/07/2008 09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony

_____

NewGuy

Quoteljlemer - 1/20/2008  11:37 PM

QuoteNewGuy - 1/20/2008  10:43 PM

The Cigar List looks pretty good. I can't get it to copy and paste here so we'll have to visit the Stogie Pass page from the home page to check out the goodies!

Rack  

Current List of Cigars
1.    A. Fuente 8-5-8 Candela
2.    Camacho Corona
3.    CAO Gold Perfecto
4.    CAO MX2 Belicoso
5.    Carlos Torano 1916
6.    Cigar International Legend Yellow - Pepin Garcia
7.    Cigar International Legend Yellow - Pepin Garcia
8.    Cigar International Legend Yellow - Pepin Garcia
9.    Cohiba VX 550
10.    Diamond Crown Robusto
11.    Fonseca Robusto
12.    Graycliff Profesionale PG
13.    Gurhka Fuerte Churchill
14.    Indian Tobac Maduro Topedeo
15.    Joya De Nicaragua Gran Consul
16.    Montecristo Peruvian Buena Fortuna Maduro
17.    Nat Sherman Metropolitan Selection Banker
18.    Oliveros Churchill
19.    Padilla 8 /11 Miami Torpedo
20.    Partagas Aristocrat Torpedo
21.    Perdomo Reserve Robusto
22.    Pueblo Dominicano Torpedo

Thank you Larry! AKA Assisant administrator of CGCD.  

:bigthumbs:

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

NewGuy

Anthony

Glad you liked the list and CONGRATULATIONS on point number, drum roll,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2000! :cheer:

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

mhuss

QuoteNewGuy - 1/21/2008  9:05 AM

Anthony
CONGRATULATIONS on point number, drum roll,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2000! :cheer:

Congratulations, Anthony!  2000 points is quite a milestone.  Now you have one lonely little start under your name!  But it's a silver one!!    :dancing:

ljlemer

Quotemhuss - 1/21/2008  10:51 AM

Anthony
CONGRATULATIONS on point number, drum roll,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,2000! :cheer:

Congratulations, Anthony!  2000 points is quite a milestone.  Now you have one lonely little start under your name!  But it's a silver one!!    :dancing:

Anthony, I'm sorry if my workaholism might have taken some of the glamor out of reaching 2000. When I joined you had the most points and as I became more active you seemed to slow down. I hope the two aren't related. Please be more active like before.
"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil".

Thomas Mann

NewGuy

YeeeeeeeHaaaaawww! The Stogie Round-up is on its way to Sticks! So, Sticks there is a USPS tracking # in on the transition page for you. The mail will go out tomorrow from the postal vendor I found open today. There are some extra baggies if you want to use for unwrapped cigars and an extra water pillow to use when needed. Saddle up compadres   :cigarman:

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

NewGuy

Hey Turboknat

Since this is your first pass ask any questions you have, anytime. This is a simple and fun process I hope you really enjoy from the start. If you have not checked out the Stogie Round-up page accessable from the home page go ahead and do that. When the pass has been tranisitioned to you from the passer before you additional info will be available to you only in the cigars section. It is really user friendly to register your takes and puts from there. Again, any questions are welcome - have fun following along!

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

Turboknat

Thanks Rack!!!  I'm looking forward to it.  I just got back from vacation in Nicaragua, and I had a blast.  I visited Drew Estate, Don Kiki, and Padron.  I have a few goodies.

NewGuy

QuoteTurboknat - 1/21/2008  5:50 PM

Thanks Rack!!!  I'm looking forward to it.  I just got back from vacation in Nicaragua, and I had a blast.  I visited Drew Estate, Don Kiki, and Padron.  I have a few goodies.

WOW!!! What a herfers dream trip! Maybe the Stogie Round-up passers will be benefactors of your travel :smoker:

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

ljlemer

QuoteTurboknat - 1/21/2008  5:50 PM

Tell us about each place! C'mon!

Thomas Mann

SenorPablo

Sounds like an awesome trip!  I'm sure you have some nice goodies as well.
 ;-)

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

mhuss

Quoteljlemer - 1/21/2008  7:45 PM
Tell us about each place! C'mon!

Yeah, man, details!  You can't just mention that you were some place kick-ass like that and not give any details!

Turboknat

Ok, ok, I was planning on it.  It was fun.  I had to catch up on school (yes, I am taking a college class), and then the site was down.  But, I promise by this weekend I will tell all about it.  But for short, I visited and was given a tour of Drew Estates by Drew himself, I visited Padron, and I visited I gentleman named Don Kiki of Don Kiki Cigars.  Drew of Drew Estates apprenticed first under him and learned the ropes, and then he apprenticed with Padron.  That is the short of it, but will give more detail later.

mhuss

Sounds like an awesome visit!  Instead of asking questions, I'll just wait for more details.  It must have been something to get a tour from Drew and Don Kiki themselves!

Turboknat

It was.  My wife said I had the biggest grin she has even seen on my face.

Turboknat

How come the US Mail tracking doesn't work?  I was curious about seeing how far along the pass was, and how to track the packages, since this will be my first.  But when I click on the link to track mail, it says it can't track that package, or something to that effect.

SenorPablo

QuoteTurboknat - 1/25/2008  8:02 AM

How come the US Mail tracking doesn't work?  I was curious about seeing how far along the pass was, and how to track the packages, since this will be my first.  But when I click on the link to track mail, it says it can't track that package, or something to that effect.

Not sure why that number isn't working.  I just tested it for a few other numbers and it works fine.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

Anthony

Quoteljlemer - 1/21/2008  2:29 PM

Quotemhuss - 1/21/2008  10:51 AM

Anthony

Anthony, I'm sorry if my workaholism might have taken some of the glamor out of reaching 2000. When I joined you had the most points and as I became more active you seemed to slow down. I hope the two aren't related. Please be more active like before.

Thanks for the Congrats guys!!

Larry, LOL.  No, I actually started a new job recently and have had significantly less time to cruise the net (or enjoy many cigars for that matter).   :D

Looking forward to receiving this pass!!
_____

theoldcc

QuoteAnthony - 1/26/2008  11:46 AM

No, I actually started a new job recently and have had significantly less time to cruise the net (or enjoy many cigars for that matter).   :D

Looking forward to receiving this pass!!

Hey Anthony, are you still in the Real Estate field?  Or did you change fields completely?

*P
"The most interesting information comes from children, for
they tell all they know and then stop." - Mark Twain
My Smokes

NewGuy

OK, Good to be back in business. Sticks appears to have recieved the pass and taken some action. Sticks would you post us an update on the pass?

Thanks

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

Sticks

Yep, got it on Friday and it's going out on Monday. I wasn't home on Saturday otherwise it would have been winging it way to Larry down in Florida. I'll update the tracking and the shipping on Monday afternoon. I was a little worried at first because I tried to track it. All is well and it's going out probably UPS on Monday at eleven o'clock  A.M. CST.

Sticks

I would like to add that I had some computer glitches when I upgraded early this week to Explorer 7.0. So I was kind of off line and on again here and there  as I corrected a currupted connection program.

NewGuy

QuoteSticks - 1/26/2008  11:32 PM

Yep, got it on Friday and it's going out on Monday. I wasn't home on Saturday otherwise it would have been winging it way to Larry down in Florida. I'll update the tracking and the shipping on Monday afternoon. I was a little worried at first because I tried to track it. All is well and it's going out probably UPS on Monday at eleven o'clock  A.M. CST.

Alright Sticks, thank you very much. We are rollin' along. I know Larry will be glad to get his hands on the new inventory.

Rack
Rack

"Man is not an island"

Sticks

It's winging it's way to Larry down in sunny Florida. :dancing:

ljlemer

QuoteSticks - 1/28/2008  12:40 PM

It's winging it's way to Larry down in sunny Florida. :dancing:

Oh boy!

Thomas Mann

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.