December Member Sponsored Geek Critique "Blind Review"

Started by junglepete, 07/23/2017 07:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shakinghorizons

SenorPablo

I'll hold off on posting these, especially since I don't know what the stick is :-)  Let me know when you want to let them fly.

-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

junglepete

Thanks Paul ...PM sent to Colin ...will send you the ID once received :biggrin:
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Brlesq

Quoteshakinghorizons - 11/25/2017  5:18 PM

Curtis - where are you?!?!?!?

Looks like he hasn't logged in for over 6 weeks.  Might want to get these posted without his review and he can catch up later.
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

shakinghorizons

junglepete

Mystery cigar info sent to Paul...he should have those review up shortly.
Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Silverstix

Been away all week with limited computer access......the suspense is killing me!!!!! Can't wait to find out what this was, and again Colin thank you for putting this together and including me

SenorPablo

Hi Folks.  Sorry I think I got this squared away.  This was a "different" one.  :-)  I had to create a new DB entry for it as it was not currently in there and had to find info about it in order to do that.  There is very little info out there.  But in any case go check them out and you can see what it was.  Thanks again Colin for providing these.  It seems they are not easy to get a hold of.  Almost a black market kind of thing.

Also, if anyone got a picture of this unicorn please post it here and send me a PM and i'll get it added to the reviews.

Cheers!
-Paul
Twenty years ago we had Steve Jobs, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have no jobs, no cash and no hope. Please don't let Kevin Bacon die!

shakinghorizons

Thanks everyone (except Curtis!) for participating!!!

Silverstix

Awesome!!! Nice to see we all scored it similarly.  Definitely thought it was a Trinidad!!!

danb6177

Man I wasnt even close haha, I finally found 1 cigar with a 5 x 50 and a pigtail in a claro like color so I guessed a Caldwell Cigar Co. Blind Man's Bluff Robusto, but i guess 52 makes more sense either way I wasnt close. Thanx so much Colin for oppurtunity!
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

Brlesq

Damn!  I should have guessed a Johnny O because of the tight draw and unique cap!  Originally I guessed it was a COH Custom roll, but Colin shot my guess down, so I just pegged it to the Trinidad so that Paul could find my review.

Thanks again Colin for a chance to try these!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.