November Member Sponsored Geek Critique

Started by junglepete, 07/18/2017 09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

05Venturer

Kent
 Guru of Cynicism & Cigars

"Pump the brakes; you take your shirt off but leave your sunglasses on?" "What sort of backwards !@#$ing pageantry is that?" "You going to fight with those shades or play pokerstars.com?"

appollo

Quote05Venturer - 10/20/2017  1:37 PM

Critique is in
Thanks again apollo :biggrin:
Your welcome sir.I hope you enjoyed it.

appollo

Just a reminder gents that the time is closing in on getting the reviews in. :-)

McBryde

Mine is in, thanks for the opportunity to smoke this one Stephen!

E
"A man's character is told by what he does when nobody else is around."

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history, when everybody stands around reloading" -- Thomas Jefferson

junglepete

Guru of Frugality

"It is your decisions, not your conditions that shape your life."  ~Tony Robbins~

Cap10_Morgan

I wanted to wait until last minute to give it some rest after getting it late, then guess what?  Things got busy around here this week, lol.  But I will most definitely have it in on time.  I may just wait until very last minute though, because I will be home on Wednesday and will be able to relax,enjoy it more, and give it the most attention.
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

klamm143

Critique is in...............Thank You Stephen for letting me participate.

Stay safe folks - have a smoke and "bottom's up'............CLANK.
Kevin R. Lamm

It is what it is - and these things too shall pass. It may pass like a kidney stone - but IT WILL PASS.

Cap10_Morgan

Critique is in.  Thanks for much for letting me play!  This cigar was an eye opener for me!
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

appollo

Thanks to everyone for getting the reviews in.Very interested in reading them.

appollo

QuoteCap10_Morgan - 10/24/2017  11:49 PM

Critique is in.  Thanks for much for letting me play!  This cigar was an eye opener for me!
Sounds like you enjoyed it.Glad it was something different.

Cap10_Morgan

Quoteappollo - 10/25/2017  7:59 AM  
QuoteCap10_Morgan - 10/24/2017  11:49 PM  Critique is in.  Thanks for much for letting me play!  This cigar was an eye opener for me!
Sounds like you enjoyed it.Glad it was something different.

OR it could have opened my eyes that I don't always like Don Pepin?  You'll just have to wait and see, lol.

appollo

QuoteCap10_Morgan - 10/24/2017  11:49 PM

True enough  :-)

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.