Previous topic - Next topic

Beegerply

Welcome from Illinois, enjoy the site.   :biggrin:
Byron

Guru of small balls and big sticks
--------------------------------------------------

"If there are no cigars in heaven I shall not go" Mark Twain

Cap10_Morgan

:welcome:  I too used this site just for the virtual humidor long before hitting the forums.  Took me a little longer til my first post (7 years, lol), but hope you will be just as happy as I was that I finally did.  You've found the perfect place to "take your new passion to the next level", thats for sure!
"A good cigar is like a beautiful chick with a great body who also knows the American League box scores." -Klinger, M*A*S*H

BrockDB

QuoteCap10_Morgan - 7/24/2017  8:56 AM  :welcome:  I too used this site just for the virtual humidor long before hitting the forums.  Took me a little longer til my first post (7 years, lol), but hope you will be just as happy as I was that I finally did.  You've found the perfect place to "take your new passion to the next level", thats for sure!

Thanks Cap.  The hard part is filling all of the requirements to participate in PIFs and etc.  Oh, I saw on your profile... LET'S GO BLUES!

- Brock

"Some people meditate; I smoke cigars..." - Ron Perlman

SKOL VIKINGS!

danb6177

Quotebrock.bowman314@gmai - 7/24/2017  2:44 PM

QuoteCap10_Morgan - 7/24/2017  8:56 AM  :welcome:  I too used this site just for the virtual humidor long before hitting the forums.  Took me a little longer til my first post (7 years, lol), but hope you will be just as happy as I was that I finally did.  You've found the perfect place to "take your new passion to the next level", thats for sure!

Thanks Cap.  The hard part is filling all of the requirements to participate in PIFs and etc.  Oh, I saw on your profile... LET'S GO BLUES!

No worries it comes quick. Lots of guys post some pretty irresistible lopsided(in your favor)deals here and trading is also a good way to earn points.
I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

johncw

CoreyMacLeod

No Signature Necessary.

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.