December Member Sponsored Geek Critique "Blind Review"

Started by junglepete, 07/23/2017 07:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverstix

Quoteshakinghorizons - 8/7/2017  11:09 AM  Shipping out this week unless anyone won't be around to receive - let me know!

All good here, Colin!  :dancing:

shakinghorizons

Anyone else want to chime in? Plan on shipping tomorrow (Wednesday).

danb6177

I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----
Money cant buy happiness but it CAN buy cigars

shakinghorizons

All packed up and headed out today. I tried to include a wishlist tag-a-long cigar off of everyone's list - but fell short on one person (sorry!).

danb6177

I used to sit outside all night and drink bud lite and smoke Marlboros and everyone thought I was a bum. Now I sit outside all night and drink craft beers and smoke cigars and everyone thinks I have class.
-----

Silverstix

me too, gonna go set up my beach chair and cooler next to the mailbox

shakinghorizons

Duct-taped goodies are on their way!

Silverstix - 9500112253167221097665
Brlesq - 9500112253167221097672
danb6177 - 9500112253167221097689
nirab - 9500112253167221097696
Olddog - 9500112253167221097702

Silverstix

Package arrived today.  Excited to see what awaits me when I get home

shakinghorizons

Looks like they all have landed - not sure why 3/4 of them were delayed an extra day though - maybe they liked the duct tape!

danb6177

Quoteshakinghorizons - 8/14/2017  2:11 PM

Looks like they all have landed - not sure why 3/4 of them were delayed an extra day though - maybe they liked the duct tape!

Yep im thinking it was the duct tape  :lmao:  . They probably scratched their heads over that for a day. Just got mine and it looks nice bro. And thanx so much on the bodyguard. Well played sir!!
-----

Brlesq

Received today with a really nice hitchhiker.  Thanks, Colin!
Bruce
Chief Enabler 
Guru of Decorum & Sarcasm

Hey! How come Habana is written on here with a Sharpie ?!?

A day without whiskey is like . . . just kidding, I have no idea!

danb6177

So do we try and guess what it is when we w smoke it?
-----

shakinghorizons

Feel free to post your hitchhikers if you'd like! Everyone received something different.

shakinghorizons

Quotedanb6177 - 8/14/2017  5:25 PM

You post your review under the cigar you believe it to be.

danb6177

Quoteshakinghorizons - 8/14/2017  8:26 PM

Quotedanb6177 - 8/14/2017  5:25 PM

You post your review under the cigar you believe it to be.

ahh ok good idea.
-----

danb6177

Quoteshakinghorizons - 8/14/2017  8:26 PM

Feel free to post your hitchhikers if you'd like! Everyone received something different.

Ill post mine tomorrow, working overnights.
-----

danb6177

-----

Silverstix

VERY generous of you to send along that travel buddy, Colin.  Thank you very much, it will be greatly enjoyed by me.....looks like it has some age on it with the single band?? Am I wrong?  I will take a pic and post it tonight when I get home!

nirab

Got mine the other day...it took me 2 days to open the box, nice duct tape job brother!!

Hitchhiker is a Las Calaveras 2014 robusto...thanks a bunch!!
The Punk Rock Guru of Meditation and Lending a Hand

DON'T believe EVERYTING you THINK...
it's COOL to Be a GEEK!

''Any time you have an opportunity to make a difference in this world and you don't, then you are wasting your time on Earth.''-Roberto Clemente

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That is my religion." - Abraham Lincoln

"It is possible to live happily in the here and now. So many conditions of happiness are available - more than enough for you to be happy right now." -

Thich Nhat Hanh

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation."

The Cigar Vault
512-361-3289
in Beeuudaful Buda, Texas!

Silverstix

shakinghorizons

Anyone seen Curtis around lately?

Silverstix

I don't think I've seen him post the last couple days....

Olddog

Got the blind and the hitcher A nice Herrera Esteli!!!!! Love it!
"Honest men, with pipes or cigars in their mouths, have great physical advantages in conversation. You may stop talking if you like, but the breaks of silence never seem disagreeable, being filled up by the puffing of smoke." - William Makepeace Thackeray

Silverstix

Enjoyed my HDM very much over the weekend.  Reminds me of a more flavorful Davidoff, which I love.  Now.....about this mystery cigar.....I have been staring at this thing and racking my brain but for the life of me I have no early guesses about what this could be.  Looking forward to tasting it, but right now in the visual test the early results are coming back inconclusive!

shakinghorizons

Privacy Policy     Terms of Service
Copyright © 2007-2024 Cigar Geeks, Inc. All rights reserved.